TTC - Trying to Conceive

PeachySweet2007
Ok so ?? About faint positive timing UPDATE
October 8, 2012 at 8:16 PM
So, I spent the afternoon out with dh and held my pee for like 5 hours. I decided to test when we got home and I got a very faint positive I think, w color. I'll post a pic a min for studying. In my gidiness, I decided to poas again about an hour and a half later. Stark white BFN. Could this be bc I had just peed less than 2 hours ago? Or should I just consider the first test invalid? I'm only 8-9 dpo.

So I tested w FMU and got a BFN. I still feel the same as yesterday, sore heavy boobs, heavy lower belly. And as a plus I have NO migraine or headache pain, which I has only happened to me during my pregnancy with my daughter. So I guess that's something buuuttttttt......I believe the BFN right now. I think I'll go lick my wounds now. Lines are to elusive. I wish hpt's were like a happy face or fireworks or something. At least that would be more interesting to look for! :)

Replies

• NatyRod
    by NatyRod
    October 8, 2012 at 8:24 PM
    Could still be to early... I've heard from many ladies here that they have gotten a BFP as early as 9dpo... So I say retest tomorrow with FMU... Keep us posted... GL!!! :)
  • alteschulemom
    October 8, 2012 at 8:25 PM

The HCG has to build up in your urine.  If you held it for that long then that would be the correct one and the shorter time frame would be the invaild one.  GL! 

• PeachySweet2007
    October 8, 2012 at 8:27 PM

This is the faaaaaaiiiiiinnnnnttttt pos but it looks like it has color.
  • krystyneh
    October 8, 2012 at 8:29 PM
    I can't see a second line but I'm mobile
  • MasterAtArms
    October 8, 2012 at 8:39 PM

I can't see it, sorry.

• Wifeyy2Lette
    October 8, 2012 at 8:41 PM
    I can't see it but I'm mobile. It could be too early.
  • NoraDun
    by NoraDun
    October 8, 2012 at 8:53 PM

All I see is a white indent. I am sorry

• PeachySweet2007
    October 8, 2012 at 8:57 PM
    Boooooooo

Nah, I'm just kidding. :). Does it look like an indent? It looks pink in real life. But I guess I'll know for sure in a couple of days. On another note, the FRER indent line have been fierce lately, no?

Quoting NoraDun:

• Jena731
    by Jena731
    October 8, 2012 at 9:03 PM
    Test with fmu!!!! I had dr do urine test at 8dpo since I was there and it was bfn and then yest at 11dpo I got a DARK BFP!!!! I swear it would have been there at 9dpo if I tested fmu!
  • NoraDun
    by NoraDun
    October 8, 2012 at 9:04 PM

Well its always hard to pick up the light lines on cameras. So you may be seeing more then we are. But GL and definately retest! GL!

Quoting PeachySweet2007:

Boooooooo

Nah, I'm just kidding. :). Does it look like an indent? It looks pink in real life. But I guess I'll know for sure in a couple of days. On another note, the FRER indent line have been fierce lately, no?

Quoting NoraDun:

TTC - Trying to Conceive