TTC - Trying to Conceive

Featured Posts
NoraDun
I HAVE FINALLY JOINED the other side...:) The 2wk waiters!!! UPDATED w/ Crosshairs!
by NoraDun
October 8, 2012 at 11:14 AM

Thanks ladies but this cycle is sure to be a bust. Hubby has low T which probably means Low sperm. I have no hope left for this cycle. 

Who all is in their 2ww? What dpo are you? How are you feeling? When are you testing??

So ladies I have finally made it into the 2ww. 3rd time Oing in 2 yrs, 1st time in 4 cycles, 1st Metformin and Clomid cycle and I am 2dpo today. I have a severe headache, and some off and on nausea today, and some gas and bloating. Yesterday was just stomach tenderness, bloating, and cramps. Oh and I forgot breast tenderness yesterday and today. I go in Thursday to have a pap and get ovulation confirmed. I am so excited. I plan on testing starting at 9dpo ONLY because I WANT TO USE SOME OF THE STINKING TESTS I have stacking up in my cabinet LOL 

So ladies tell me how its going!!

Hey ladies...3dpo just wanted to share my cross hairs :)

Replies

• xoxosweetie1566
    October 8, 2012 at 11:26 AM

I got my smiley last wed..so I am guessing I O'd then or a little after... I am dying to start taking tests even though I know its way too early! Heartburn has been HORRIBLE I have never had this before so maybe a good sign! and my stomach has been cramping!! Good luck! I think we were pregant the same time for our daughters..

• MrsBell29
    October 8, 2012 at 11:29 AM

Are you doing the pineapple thing ???

• xoxosweetie1566
    October 8, 2012 at 11:31 AM

Am I? No I'm not..when I was preg. with my daughter my heartburn was the worst...from very very early on

Quoting MrsBell29:

Are you doing the pineapple thing ???

• Miss.penguin
    October 8, 2012 at 11:34 AM
    I'm 7dpo! So exited, my chart looks awesome right now! Cover line at 96.60 this mornings temp was 97.73! I have an 11 day lp so I'll test the day af is due! Baby dust everyone!
  • MichaelsMom0711
    October 8, 2012 at 11:34 AM
    i am on the 2ww too!! Ur not alone! I am 8 dpo today. this is our first cycle ttc baby #2. with my son it happened on the first try and i thought it would take longer so we were happily surprised to get a bfp so soon. this time im hoping for the same thing to happen but dont think ill be that lucky again! i used an opk last weekend and got a positive sunday afternoon and had cramping on one side all sunday afternoon-night, bd'd sunday, monday and tuesday night so i think i got the timing right but u never know! af is not due until the 17th but i might not be able to wait to test til then so i might test next sunday the 14th! i just dont wana do it too early!! best of luck to u!! :)
  • ohmandy
    by ohmandy
    October 8, 2012 at 11:35 AM

yay!!! we're close, im 3dpo.  i have a headache today too.  i think its just a "drink more water!!" headache lol.

good luck!!!!

• MichaelsMom0711
    October 8, 2012 at 11:37 AM
    one question...I am 8 dpo today and yesterday and today i have had slightly tender breasts, sometimes only when i put my bra on or when i was laying on my stomach in bed. do u ladies think that could be a very early pregnancy symptom? i very rarely get this with af and af isnt even due til the 17th, i never get pms 10 days in advance. i had the breast pain/tenderness when i was pregnant with my son but i dont remember how soon it began, and every pregnancy is diffrent anyway. thanks! and baby dust to everyone!
  • sissy852
    October 8, 2012 at 11:40 AM
    fingers crossed for you that you get that big bfp.
  • Natalia301
    October 8, 2012 at 11:49 AM
    Im 10po !! I had very bad back aches and pains at 2-3 dpo. I have 5more days to see if Af shows her ugly face . Good luck to all :) HOPE THIS IS OUR MONTH .
  • NoraDun
    by NoraDun
    October 8, 2012 at 11:50 AM

How old is your daughter?? My Laylah bug just turned 2 June 28th. If I am preggo this cycle I will be due around her birthday so she will be 3 yrs older...Fun fun fun I am so excited LOL

Quoting xoxosweetie1566:

I got my smiley last wed..so I am guessing I O'd then or a little after... I am dying to start taking tests even though I know its way too early! Heartburn has been HORRIBLE I have never had this before so maybe a good sign! and my stomach has been cramping!! Good luck! I think we were pregant the same time for our daughters..

TTC - Trying to Conceive

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN