TTC - Trying to Conceive

Featured Posts
NoraDun
I HAVE FINALLY JOINED the other side...:) The 2wk waiters!!! UPDATED w/ Crosshairs!
by NoraDun
October 8, 2012 at 11:14 AM

Thanks ladies but this cycle is sure to be a bust. Hubby has low T which probably means Low sperm. I have no hope left for this cycle. 

Who all is in their 2ww? What dpo are you? How are you feeling? When are you testing??

So ladies I have finally made it into the 2ww. 3rd time Oing in 2 yrs, 1st time in 4 cycles, 1st Metformin and Clomid cycle and I am 2dpo today. I have a severe headache, and some off and on nausea today, and some gas and bloating. Yesterday was just stomach tenderness, bloating, and cramps. Oh and I forgot breast tenderness yesterday and today. I go in Thursday to have a pap and get ovulation confirmed. I am so excited. I plan on testing starting at 9dpo ONLY because I WANT TO USE SOME OF THE STINKING TESTS I have stacking up in my cabinet LOL 

So ladies tell me how its going!!

Hey ladies...3dpo just wanted to share my cross hairs :)

Replies

• xoxosweetie1566
    October 8, 2012 at 11:26 AM

I got my smiley last wed..so I am guessing I O'd then or a little after... I am dying to start taking tests even though I know its way too early! Heartburn has been HORRIBLE I have never had this before so maybe a good sign! and my stomach has been cramping!! Good luck! I think we were pregant the same time for our daughters..

• MrsBell29
    October 8, 2012 at 11:29 AM

Are you doing the pineapple thing ???

• xoxosweetie1566
    October 8, 2012 at 11:31 AM

Am I? No I'm not..when I was preg. with my daughter my heartburn was the worst...from very very early on

Quoting MrsBell29:

Are you doing the pineapple thing ???

• Miss.penguin
    October 8, 2012 at 11:34 AM
    I'm 7dpo! So exited, my chart looks awesome right now! Cover line at 96.60 this mornings temp was 97.73! I have an 11 day lp so I'll test the day af is due! Baby dust everyone!
  • MichaelsMom0711
    October 8, 2012 at 11:34 AM
    i am on the 2ww too!! Ur not alone! I am 8 dpo today. this is our first cycle ttc baby #2. with my son it happened on the first try and i thought it would take longer so we were happily surprised to get a bfp so soon. this time im hoping for the same thing to happen but dont think ill be that lucky again! i used an opk last weekend and got a positive sunday afternoon and had cramping on one side all sunday afternoon-night, bd'd sunday, monday and tuesday night so i think i got the timing right but u never know! af is not due until the 17th but i might not be able to wait to test til then so i might test next sunday the 14th! i just dont wana do it too early!! best of luck to u!! :)
  • ohmandy
    by ohmandy
    October 8, 2012 at 11:35 AM

yay!!! we're close, im 3dpo.  i have a headache today too.  i think its just a "drink more water!!" headache lol.

good luck!!!!

• MichaelsMom0711
    October 8, 2012 at 11:37 AM
    one question...I am 8 dpo today and yesterday and today i have had slightly tender breasts, sometimes only when i put my bra on or when i was laying on my stomach in bed. do u ladies think that could be a very early pregnancy symptom? i very rarely get this with af and af isnt even due til the 17th, i never get pms 10 days in advance. i had the breast pain/tenderness when i was pregnant with my son but i dont remember how soon it began, and every pregnancy is diffrent anyway. thanks! and baby dust to everyone!
  • sissy852
    October 8, 2012 at 11:40 AM
    fingers crossed for you that you get that big bfp.
  • Natalia301
    October 8, 2012 at 11:49 AM
    Im 10po !! I had very bad back aches and pains at 2-3 dpo. I have 5more days to see if Af shows her ugly face . Good luck to all :) HOPE THIS IS OUR MONTH .
  • NoraDun
    by NoraDun
    October 8, 2012 at 11:50 AM

How old is your daughter?? My Laylah bug just turned 2 June 28th. If I am preggo this cycle I will be due around her birthday so she will be 3 yrs older...Fun fun fun I am so excited LOL

Quoting xoxosweetie1566:

I got my smiley last wed..so I am guessing I O'd then or a little after... I am dying to start taking tests even though I know its way too early! Heartburn has been HORRIBLE I have never had this before so maybe a good sign! and my stomach has been cramping!! Good luck! I think we were pregant the same time for our daughters..

TTC - Trying to Conceive

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Today's “Featured” Posts
More Featured Posts