TTC - Trying to Conceive

Featured Posts
greenmama9801
AF possibly coming early
October 7, 2012 at 3:44 AM

I'm suppose to test on Oct. 12 but I have this feeling AF will be here any day now... crampy, sore boobs, light to dark pink spotting on and off since this morning. I haven't been trying as long as most of you so I cannot say I'm devastated. I'm more concerned about whether this is going to take longer than I had hoped.

The thing is, this is technically my first planned pregnancy in the sense that we discussed it and decided when to start. I have been blessed with 4 previous easy and healthy pregnancies and births where no thought was put into them at all. I've never had to chart ovulation and what not. So I am pretty knew to this.

I figured it would take me a few months to get the hang of it but I am having trouble being that since my last child, my periods have become somewhat irregular with frequent break through bleeding. I've been thoroughly checked and have no health issues causing it. Apparently just sensitive vaginal walls... idk.

Although I figured this would take a few months, I am concerned it could be longer than that and it mainly concerns me because of my age. I will be 36 in May. I know that's not old (both of my grandmothers had babies into their 40's) but it doesn't help TTC if there is already some diffculty.

I never imagined going the route of fertility drugs but I am starting to wonder if that may be in my best interest. I'm not sure how long you have to be trying for a doctor to prescribe them to you. Plus I am not a medication type person so I am concerned about side affects and what it could/ would be doing to my body.

Any insight or advice is appreciated and thanks for reading my vent :)

Replies

TTC - Trying to Conceive

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN