TTC - Trying to Conceive

Featured Posts
ohmandy
im super congested, my chest and throat burn when i cough...
by ohmandy
October 6, 2012 at 9:18 AM

what can i take??? i think i o'ed yesterday so im concerned, esp if i have to take something for a couple days...

i dont really like asking drs... they dont really seem to know, i have more faith in you ladies :)

Replies

• GwenMB
    by GwenMB
    October 6, 2012 at 9:44 AM

Honestly, I'd just take whatever works for you.  You aren't going to hurt a baby at this point, implantation hasn't even happened yet.  Even when it does, they don't get nutrition through the umbilical cord for a while yet.

I hope you feel better soon!

• ohmandy
    by ohmandy
    October 6, 2012 at 5:32 PM

thanks.  i started feeling a little better and ended up going the natural/homeopathic route and got some raw honey and cinnamon!  

i hate getting medicines cause i usually end up throwing them out after barely using them.  And i know if i get preggo this winter i will def waste it ha.  fx'ed this raw honey stuff works as well as the claims :)

Quoting GwenMB:

Honestly, I'd just take whatever works for you.  You aren't going to hurt a baby at this point, implantation hasn't even happened yet.  Even when it does, they don't get nutrition through the umbilical cord for a while yet.

I hope you feel better soon!

• WishingAway
    October 7, 2012 at 9:59 AM

Rob is good. I take it to help with CM when I am ttc anyway! It will clear up your chest. Just get the one with 

Guaifenesin in it only its safe.

• ToughLilMan1208
    October 7, 2012 at 10:05 AM
    At this point, it doest really matter, but im with Wishing Away, I lived on Rob CM my entire pregnancy, I was miserably sick, and my son caught the cold fever at 6 weeks, until he was over a year old, he's almost 4 now, and still always sick. We have horrible immune systems. Im using dayquil now, since im becoming immune to everything else.

Quoting WishingAway:

Rob is good. I take it to help with CM when I am ttc anyway! It will clear up your chest. Just get the one with 

Guaifenesin in it only its safe.

TTC - Trying to Conceive

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN