TTC - Trying to Conceive

kboyd27chi
UPDATE:-(
October 5, 2012 at 8:18 AM

I tried updating my original post but not sure if it worked and I didn't know how to add the new pic!! So here is this morning test not even a hint of. Line so I'm guessing the hcg is completely gone from my body!!!:-( thanks ladies!!

Replies

• WishingAway
    October 5, 2012 at 8:31 AM

Awe I am sorry hun.. your not out til you see red!

• Latvia
    by Latvia
    October 5, 2012 at 8:32 AM

:( i'm so very sorry... how many dpo were you again? 

• kboyd27chi
    October 5, 2012 at 8:35 AM
    Today I'm 16 dpt and 14 dpo?? Thought for sure I was headed to a BFP???? Now I'm jus Big Fat annoyed:-(

Quoting Latvia:

:( i'm so very sorry... how many dpo were you again? 

• kboyd27chi
    October 5, 2012 at 8:36 AM
    Yeah I know but that neg just let me know she's coming?????

Quoting WishingAway:

• WishingAway
    October 5, 2012 at 8:37 AM

How many dpo and whens your period due?

Quoting kboyd27chi:

Quoting WishingAway:

• kboyd27chi
    October 5, 2012 at 8:43 AM
    I'm on cycle day 26 16 days past trigger, 14 dpo my cycle is due any day now!!!! Last month when I did the trigger my cycle was 2 days late and I started on cycle day 17 if that's the case tomorrow is cycle day 17 but the month I didn't trigger I started on cycle day 15 Which was yesterday and I I don't start by Monday ill get a beta draw!!:-(

Quoting WishingAway:

How many dpo and whens your period due?

Quoting kboyd27chi:

Quoting WishingAway:

• haileysmom15
    October 5, 2012 at 9:03 AM

I'm so sorry.. and I know this probably doesn't mean anything at this moment but you are not out until AF shows up.. Stay positive when is AF due?

• MrsMetalMama
    October 5, 2012 at 9:04 AM
    Sorry dear
    Best of luck next time :)
  • kboyd27chi
    October 5, 2012 at 9:05 AM
    So time between yesterday and tomorrow last month she was two days late cycle day 17 which is tomorrow for men and without the shot she usually around cycle day 15 which was yesterday so I'm not sure???? Hoping she stay away but I just feel out:-(

Quoting haileysmom15:

I'm so sorry.. and I know this probably doesn't mean anything at this moment but you are not out until AF shows up.. Stay positive when is AF due?

• haileysmom15
    October 5, 2012 at 9:13 AM

I can understand why you feel like your out this cycle. Anytime you see a bfn you just feel like its over. With my first dd i took 2 frer tests and they both came out negative and i was late for AF by two days so I waited a few more days and when AF still didnt show i tested again and it was positive... you just never know. your not our until AF shows.. FX!!!!

Quoting kboyd27chi:

So time between yesterday and tomorrow last month she was two days late cycle day 17 which is tomorrow for men and without the shot she usually around cycle day 15 which was yesterday so I'm not sure???? Hoping she stay away but I just feel out:-(

Quoting haileysmom15:

TTC - Trying to Conceive