TTC - Trying to Conceive

Always_April
25.4 weeks and very little lite brown.. *update*.
October 5, 2012 at 7:23 AM
discharge. I have been stressed since monday (today is friday) I made a post a few days ago about alot of soreness almost cramping like pain in my lower abdomin but last nite i was really stressed i went to bed at about midnight. At 3am i got up to poo (tmi) and when i wiped there was very little brown discharge like old blood discharge, i was to tired and just went to bed but got up and went to the bathroom at 615 am still there and again at 715am. Now again im 25.4 weeks pregnant my doc is out of the office today and the nurses dont come in till 9 am so besides tellin me to go to the doctors has this happened to anyone before? also i must mention i havent pooped since monday and yesterday i pooped 4xs, now weeks 5-11 i spotted almost everyday due to an irritated cervix im trying not to freak out im relaxing and putting my feet up, also i felt little man up until 11pm then he went to bed and usually i feel him first thing in the am but so far nothing so im gonna try waking him up *update* called doc he said could possibly be mucus plug and wants me to go to my nearest labor and delivery triage which is 90 mins away, will update with results pray for us ***update***again***** so i got there and they did a check and said i was really dehydrated again and was at the very begining of some kind of infection that was irritating my cervix, they hooked me/ my tummy up to the monitor and lil man wasnt having that all dh saw was the monitors being pushed up and down when he couldn't move the one he literally flipped and tried kicking the other one off, so basically they gave me antibiotics and said we are doing fine i guess she said the straining i had was what maybe weakened my cervix and let infection start i dunno i was to busy watching the alien baby in my tummy, oh bur she did say my cervix was closed which is good but also said its long and tilted so i dunno

Replies

• eesmommy
    October 5, 2012 at 7:52 AM
    I havent had that, but do to thevpoo issue and the doctor issue, I would set myself up in bed with everything I needed, activities for little man, as well as food and drinks for you both, extra water for you, try to drink a quart an hour, and wait till the doctors office opens, go fom there. Just stay off your feet, dont stress, just rest.
  • Always_April
    October 5, 2012 at 8:02 AM

this is what it looked like
  • wonderwomanT08
    October 5, 2012 at 8:04 AM
    is your baby active?
  • Always_April
    October 5, 2012 at 8:07 AM
    yea im starting to feel him this morning

Quoting wonderwomanT08:

is your baby active?

• wonderwomanT08
    October 5, 2012 at 8:20 AM
    thats a good thing!!! Try to relax. Drink alot of fluids (you may be a lil dehydrated)
    im 25 weeks on Monday. Ive been having some pain too. All of these symptoms can be nothing. Your baby is moving. Relax,lay in bed, drink drink drink and concentrate on your little one moving.

Quoting Always_April:

yea im starting to feel him this morning

Quoting wonderwomanT08:

is your baby active?

• Seximama23
    October 5, 2012 at 8:28 AM
    The idea to keep in your head is this. 10 fetal kicks in an hour is good less than 10 you should always go to the hospital.
  • Always_April
    October 5, 2012 at 11:13 AM
    i thought they dont have u start counting till 28 weeks? hes moving like he usually moves then he sleeps and i dont feel him for a hr or two then he moves again, hes not kicking as hard as he usually does but i also havent given him a bunch of sugar either lol

Quoting Seximama23:

The idea to keep in your head is this. 10 fetal kicks in an hour is good less than 10 you should always go to the hospital.

• Seximama23
    October 5, 2012 at 11:22 AM
    Ok so you are right not until like 28 weeks lol gotta cut me a break its been 4 years since I was pregnant lol. My son used to jump and roll after I drank oj or apple juice lol

Quoting Always_April:

i thought they dont have u start counting till 28 weeks? hes moving like he usually moves then he sleeps and i dont feel him for a hr or two then he moves again, hes not kicking as hard as he usually does but i also havent given him a bunch of sugar either lol

Quoting Seximama23:

• newmom2be08
    October 5, 2012 at 11:25 AM

Sometimes straining when you are constipated can cause little bit of spotting.  Your cervix is very sensitive in pregnancy. 

• arab.love.19
    October 5, 2012 at 4:33 PM

I wouldn't worry too much its probably from u being constipated cuz I'm 27 weeks and I had very lite blood discharge like urs but mine was pink and that is from me being constipated I have been trying to use the bathroom for 2 or 3 days. So don't worry ur not alone. 

TTC - Trying to Conceive