TTC - Trying to Conceive

tazmidgiefairy
Questions for my dr
September 1, 2012 at 4:48 AM
I see my dr the 4th I have no clue what I should ask about not conceive after a year

Replies

• tazmidgiefairy
    September 2, 2012 at 6:54 AM
    Bump
  • tinkerbellp
    September 2, 2012 at 7:03 AM
    Just ask the dr abt doing ultrasound or blood work or do pap smear or talk about what's going on n what meds u taking n how u been eating n doing ur routine of exericse good luck hope they give u the answers
  • MeganECox
    September 2, 2012 at 7:05 AM
    Get him to check your hormones & thyroid... I was diagnosed with PCOS 5 years ago... Never had my thyroid checked, had it checked on monday & it was "off the chart" as my Dr put it... Most likely they will check everything anyways.
  • tazmidgiefairy
    September 2, 2012 at 7:05 AM
    Thank u

Quoting tinkerbellp:

Just ask the dr abt doing ultrasound or blood work or do pap smear or talk about what's going on n what meds u taking n how u been eating n doing ur routine of exericse good luck hope they give u the answers

• tazmidgiefairy
    September 2, 2012 at 7:06 AM
    Ty

Quoting MeganECox:

Get him to check your hormones & thyroid... I was diagnosed with PCOS 5 years ago... Never had my thyroid checked, had it checked on monday & it was "off the chart" as my Dr put it... Most likely they will check everything anyways.

• MeganECox
    September 2, 2012 at 7:14 AM
    No problem.. I've spent 5 years ttc#3, tons of money on tests & fertility drugs. 5 years of heartache & disappointment... I don't want anyone else can go through that when something as simple as the right blood test will help get you on the right track.

Quoting tazmidgiefairy:

Ty

Quoting MeganECox:

• tinkerbellp
    September 2, 2012 at 7:16 AM
    I have no plm w/ my thyriod but, my other dr my 'fertility' she said my homoromes are so low like # 3 but, can't be cause all my blood work shows everything is good and I'm having my cycle and eating healthy also my ovaries are good n my uterus are good unless the dr try to make it feel worst and I've been eating like salad w/ all kinds I've been on salad like 3 months straight so doctors seem like they all need to go back to school n retake the class
  • tazmidgiefairy
    September 2, 2012 at 7:24 AM
    They found a cyst on my one ovry years ago and nothing was done about it so this has me worried as well

Quoting tinkerbellp:

I have no plm w/ my thyriod but, my other dr my 'fertility' she said my homoromes are so low like # 3 but, can't be cause all my blood work shows everything is good and I'm having my cycle and eating healthy also my ovaries are good n my uterus are good unless the dr try to make it feel worst and I've been eating like salad w/ all kinds I've been on salad like 3 months straight so doctors seem like they all need to go back to school n retake the class

• tinkerbellp
    September 2, 2012 at 7:30 AM
    I did too I had an small cyst they gave me med right away and never got it again since then that was in 2002 or 2003 I have an friend she has it on her also but she said it was painful mine was like that but since they gave me med to cure it never had so much cramps after that but, I think it starting to slow come back since I stop the bc on my own in 2006

TTC - Trying to Conceive