TTC - Trying to Conceive

Featured Posts
spiritedmama
The wait is KILLING me!!
April 23, 2011 at 11:21 PM

2 more days until Af is due...strange symptoms this month so can't even begain to read into them! I am so glad it's a busy easter weekend so the time is going by quickly.  I think night time is the worst I lay awake looking at the clock just waiting for the next day.  What is the 2ww like for all of you? Do you do anything weird like watch the clock all night waiting for the next day to start so you are one day closer..LOL! 

Replies

• Grumpylilpixy
    April 23, 2011 at 11:23 PM

I bought me some books by Anne Rule on of my fav authors to get me through the time. :o)

• FallonRB
    April 23, 2011 at 11:27 PM
    I toss and turn at night too. I'm having some wierd Minot cramping the past few days and some mild but very sharp pains real low and center in mu uterus. I'm only 5dpo and the wait is already killing me
  • spiritedmama
    April 23, 2011 at 11:39 PM

I have been having those same sharp pains real low and center also!! Gosh, they have been coming and going for about a week now but they have pretty  much been constint all day today! I hope it's a good sign!! 

Quoting FallonRB:

I toss and turn at night too. I'm having some wierd Minot cramping the past few days and some mild but very sharp pains real low and center in mu uterus. I'm only 5dpo and the wait is already killing me

TTC - Trying to Conceive

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts