TTC - Trying to Conceive

Featured Posts
RaeMcLean6
Just updating I have been busy lately!
July 25, 2010 at 6:29 PM

So I haven't really done anything this month with ttc, cause i have been busy as heck! We start clomid next month and I am hoping if this month didn't do it that next month will!!!! I am just happy that something will happen soon!!!! The kids go back to school the day I am supposed to start AF so if she dont come then I get to poas all by myself... lmao I mean without the kids and DH will be home that day too!!!! I am trying my hardess to stay positive and I am also wondering where Tre and CandC went too????

Replies

• ffirsttimemommy
    July 25, 2010 at 6:31 PM
    ?
  • shivajnr
    July 25, 2010 at 7:40 PM
    Trew hasn't been on lately but candc just had surgery. Good luckmomma!
  • olivejuicebby
    July 25, 2010 at 8:05 PM

Quoting shivajnr:

Trew hasn't been on lately but candc just had surgery. Good luckmomma!

Glad to see ya back hun :) I hope that this month works and you won't need the clomid, but if it doesn't - may the clomid finally bring you your BFP!!!! Keep us all posted.. Take care!

• BethRae
    by BethRae
    July 25, 2010 at 8:14 PM

I'm kinda in the same boat. We took this month off and I should be starting clomid next cycle too! Hope we both get a BFP soon. Good luck!

• RaeMcLean6
    July 26, 2010 at 10:01 AM

Thank you ladies I am hoping too!!! Let the baby dust and sticky bean dust fly!!! BFP for everyone!!!!

• corrinacs
    July 26, 2010 at 10:17 AM

Hey,

Good luck!!!  I hope you get your BFP right when the kiddos start school :), or the month afterwards :)

TTC - Trying to Conceive

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts