TTC - Trying to Conceive

Featured Posts
I'm new and a bit worried
May 24, 2010 at 6:18 PM

Hey ladies! DH and I are not officially ttc. I'm supposed to be ov this week, so we're going to have fun every other day. I'm soooo worried though for some reason. :( I haven't been on BC for about 1 1/2 years now, and there were times when I thought I was ov, and we had sex, but I didn't get pregnant. We haven't been trying to get pregnant, and alot of times we just stayed away from eachother when I was ov, but there were those times. because didn't get pregnant, i guess i'm just worried that now that we're going to try, it wont happen. I bought some ovulation tests, so we'll see if it works. AF is supposed to be here june 13th, so I have a while to wait.

anyway, I just wanted to say hi and hopefully this will be our month! I look forward to getting to know you ladies!

• candlelight777
    May 24, 2010 at 6:21 PM

Good Luck!!!!!!!!!!

• shivajnr
    May 24, 2010 at 6:22 PM

Hello and GOOD LUCK!

• Tryin2Concieve
    May 24, 2010 at 6:26 PM
    Good Luck! I Hope You Get Your BFP Soon. And If You Need Someone To Talk To Juss Message me. :D
  • MateraFamilia86
    May 24, 2010 at 6:43 PM

• Hrivera5
    May 24, 2010 at 6:50 PM

Welcome to the group!  Don't worry about not being able to conceive, it will happen!

• littlebityoung
    May 24, 2010 at 6:55 PM

hello friend:

welcome to the group. we have nice ladies here who can give u advice about things. good luck with the group. your friend dee.

• chelleybeans
    May 24, 2010 at 7:17 PM

Usually, doctors will only be concerned and start looking into possibilities of infertility if you have been actively trying for 6 months to a yr. Right now I would say give it a good 6 months of trying before getting too concerned. GL! And it looks like we aren't too far behind each other in our cycles! :)

by 1208
    May 24, 2010 at 8:05 PM

Welcome! Good luck on your TTC journey, hopefully it won't take too long.

• JennyLee1
    May 24, 2010 at 8:09 PM

Try not to be too concerned, the stress is not good for TTC. I am sure you will do fine and I wish you the best of luck. Just keep trying you are still in the early stages.

Also welcome to the board!

• arichey85
    May 24, 2010 at 9:35 PM

Thanks girls! I'm trying to just 'go with the flow' and not be too stressed out about it. i just want a baby sooo bad right now. I know I need to relax. :)

TTC - Trying to Conceive

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts