Delaware Moms

Paigesmommy78
Wow does any1 even
October 23, 2012 at 2:45 PM

Come to this group like ever well idk

But Hello ladies I'm Gale mom of one 2yo DD i live off kirkwood and would love to make some mommy friends in my area but no1 is every in here so its not like this will help

Replies

• zumbamom15
    October 24, 2012 at 8:32 AM

Hey don tbe so negative! I read this every day!!! I have a 2yr old too! Crazy age I must say!

• Paigesmommy78
    October 24, 2012 at 8:38 AM

awesome how r things going with u u ready for Halloween where u at do u have a boy or girl names

Quoting zumbamom15:

Hey don tbe so negative! I read this every day!!! I have a 2yr old too! Crazy age I must say!

• ers052212
    October 24, 2012 at 4:27 PM

I feel the same way!  I almost never see anyone on here or get replies.  Wish my daughter was older (she is 5 months old)...I am also looking for mommy friends too.  I go to the park off of Papermill Road often to walk with my daughter and so she can watch the kids play.  Would you like to join us?

• Paigesmommy78
    October 24, 2012 at 5:00 PM

it would be cool to try and meet up some time when do u go the most papermill park is one of my DH parks

Quoting ers052212:

I feel the same way!  I almost never see anyone on here or get replies.  Wish my daughter was older (she is 5 months old)...I am also looking for mommy friends too.  I go to the park off of Papermill Road often to walk with my daughter and so she can watch the kids play.  Would you like to join us?

Delaware Moms