Delaware Moms

Avasyummymummy
Playgroups
March 20, 2012 at 1:58 PM
Any current playgroups in the area? I have a 7 month old and am an older mummy.

Thanks,
Anna

Replies

• qqhotplay
    March 21, 2012 at 1:57 AM

I am a mother of a 3 and 1 year old... we have been going to bellvue everyday we will gladly play with you guys there

• maxwellnsmom
    March 29, 2012 at 9:52 AM

Hi anna,

I'm having a hard time finding playgroups for younger kids (and their moms).  I have an almost 6mo boy and am looking for groups.  I don't know if you're close to me (Newark), but if so, we can make our own group!  Let me know,

Meredith

• Twinniemoma
    July 21, 2012 at 10:17 PM

Hi ladies, I would be interested in getting together for playdates if anyone is interested. I am Mom to twins one year olds and we are moving to Wilmington at the beginning of August.

• thewitchy111
    September 8, 2012 at 2:47 AM

hello everyone ! i have a beautiful daughter who will be 6 in one month wow time flies and i live in the smyrna area looking to have my daughter meet some new kids to play with anyone live near smyrna?

• ers052212
    October 13, 2012 at 9:12 AM

Hi there!  I have a 5-month old daughter and I am also having a hard time finding playgroups for younger babies.  If you are interested in starting one, I am totally there!  I live in Pike Creek, but am willing to go to the surrounding areas (ie. Newark)

Allison  :-)

Delaware Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN