Keeping the Romance Alive!

nkleintank
Tell us your love story
March 3, 2008 at 4:27 PM
So, I was thinking it would be fun to learn a bit more about each other.  Let us know how you and your lover met. 

Here's our story...

The date was April 28, 2001 and it was my senior prom night at my HS. The theme was "Cinderella's Ever After" and I did not have a date but I went with a bunch of my friends. After prom we decided to head to a party and of course, like always, I was the designated driver to my already F***ed friends.  Anyways, we went to one of my friends crush's apartment.  I was introduced to a couple of college guys but I did not pay too much attention to any of them b/c I was too concerned about making sure all my friends were taken care of.  Jake came up to me and we started talking.  We had so much in common,  I wanted to study Computer science like him(umm...I changed my major too many times to count and I did not get a Comp science degree but he did), we were both catholic, and we just clicked.  We ended up talking all night on a couch on his balcony and we even watched the sun rise.  Even though I did not have a date for prom...I met my prince charming anyway.

Replies

• toomanibabyz004
    April 9, 2008 at 11:12 PM
    well lets see me and my husband met from one of my old boy friends. in jr high(1995). jsutin my ex intriduced me and kevin one day dureing scholl and i fell for him right of we didnt start dateing right away but we were  friends then probley a week after we met it was  st pattys day and we were at school and had a assembly and kevin gave me  a note  ri9ght be for the assembly and in the note it asked me if i would go out with him. i said yes and we started dateing. well 1 yr and 1 month later we had are 1st child gage . kevin proposed to me on christmas 1998 and we got married march 17 1999 and we have been together efer since.. to be exact 12 years and 23 days  together and 9 years married and we have 4 children now...

Keeping the Romance Alive!