ft riley army wives

deanna_p2000
From Ohio, New to Fort Riley
October 26, 2011 at 10:12 PM

Looking to find out what there is to do in the area and make new friends. I need to hang out!

Replies

• hfry
    by hfry
    October 27, 2011 at 3:05 PM
    Hello! I live near Riley in Manhattan. I moved here last Sept. But moved back to Mi. when my husband deployed to Iraq in Nov. I just returned back here aweek ago. I also don't know many people here either!! Let me know if your would like to exchange emails or something! :)
  • deanna_p2000
    October 28, 2011 at 11:37 AM

sounds good, we can exchange emails.

• amber_mom40
    December 19, 2011 at 11:42 PM

there is alot to do here in the area of ft riley there is a town called Manhattan ks and there is lots of places to eat and shop but if you want more then you would have to drive to topeka ks...we love Manhattan and would recommend it to people being sent to ft riley and wanting off post living!!

hope to get to know you and become friends

• Armymom134
    April 6, 2012 at 12:51 AM

Manhattan is a college town though so the rent is sometimes VERY high. Junction city is the closest to post and there is a lot of new housing that went up there. There are also all the other smaller towns around the area like Riley, Wakefield, Clay Center, Leonardville. Manhattan does have a lot of good shopping and places to eat. Salina is also close as well as Topeka. Post usually has a lot of family activites. I am not sure about the housing list if you want to live on post though. If you want to know anything else just ask.

• ssgtgrl12
    April 30, 2012 at 11:38 PM

are you on post or in manhattan,junction city or odgen??

ft riley army wives

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN