Deals & Steals

Home Biz Opps! Post HERE Only!
April 8, 2008 at 6:43 PM

Please post your Home Biz Opps & Work-At-Home Opps here and here

Please be as detailed as possible, listing if your opportunity is a work-at-home opp, a referral program or membership of some sort.  Please list the prices to join as well. 

"Ads" will remain for 3 months and then be deleted.

If you post a new "Ad", you MUST delete your old "Ad"

• jess80
    by jess80
    May 11 at 1:02 AM

Mobile Photo

Hi, I'm Jessica and I just started my crazy lash biz! I love it, you get paid to play with makeup! The starter kit is $99 and it comes with $200 worth of makeup. No auto ships monthly or anything like that. They have awesome incentives and a great up line. Check out my link and sign up today. You can't go wrong! Also some people just sign up to be kitnappers--- they get the kit and there is no obligation to buy anything else, but you can always keep a party going and if you order from it you get 20% of all sales on a debit card for you to spend how you want us you get discounts. It's the amazing magic mascara and other great products. I'll show you a pic of the kit!!!
  • Modestdresses
    May 11 at 9:40 AM

Fabulous New's, $1 to to start working at home.I  am excited, Moms,There are several reasons you might want to make extra Money this year, I know I can think of many myself. Are you highly motivated and seeking a challenging position with a reputable company? Are you looking for a cause you believe in? Work at your own pace, And set your own hours  My company is in its 30th year, with an A+ rating with the BBB

• MoMofTWOkiddos
    May 15 at 10:21 PM
    Hey Everyone!! I recently discovered a HOT and NEW way to earn a monthly check! How, you ask? I rate up to 10 businesses a day, that's all. I give an honest rating along with a 2-3 sentence paragraph explaining the rating I gave the business. Simple enough, right? Interested in doing the same? It's totally FREE & LEGIT to do.

Download this free app: GRateFriends
    It's available on Apple & Android
    Use my referral code: sweetkymom

Good Luck and enjoy your monthly pay days! This is fun to do and not a hassle to do because most people have phones and have opinions about certain businesses. It's time to take action and get paid!!

Deals & Steals

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN