20 Something Moms

Featured Posts
Courtney610
Marriage -- what does Marriage mean to you?
December 16, 2013 at 11:02 AM
Is marriage important to you?

Are you for marriage equality?

Replies

• mama2b100808
    December 16, 2013 at 11:17 AM

My marriage is very important to me. It is for trust, love, and caring. If they are sick. It is for sickness and in healthy. I hold my vows very close to my heart and so does my husband.

• THBH13
    by THBH13
    December 16, 2013 at 11:33 AM

Yes marriage is very important to me. My SO and I started dating and got pregnant 3 months later. Didn't expect to. SO had told me to stop taking my BC because he wanted to marry me and he was 29 so he was ready to have children now and I know I was only 23 but after wasting 6 years of my life with a nobody I was ready to start a family. I was with my ex for 6 years and never had a pregnancy scare and SO had cancer when he was young so neither of us really knew we could have children. I told him when I found out I was pregnant I didn't want him to propose before she came and defiantly not in the delivery room. We talked about it and we really do want to be together not only for our DD but because we truly love each other. DD is 11 months now and we are getting married next October. Idk how to really best explain it but I want to feel connected to them in the way she is to him. She has his last name. I want us all to be connected that way if that makes sense.

• FoxTales
    December 16, 2013 at 12:21 PM
    Marriage is very important to me... I value my marriage and husband, and we have been married for over six years. Imo, the traditional family unit is the ideal place to raise kids as they then have a stable home environment, but that is by no means saying that non-traditional homes don't provide loving and well-rounded environments for their kids. My ideal for us (my own kids i mean) is just to have the biological parents together. In some cases that isn't ideal, but I'm blessed to have a marriage that affords that. :)
  • Perfect_Misfit
    December 16, 2013 at 10:26 PM
    Marriage is VERY important to me and I love my husband dearly. We've been together 4 years, married December 31st for 3 years and have 2 children together. He's my soulmate and Jesus made him for me. He's my best friend and always understanding and listens, gives great advice and is an awesome father.
  • MamaPeanut
    December 17, 2013 at 9:31 AM
    Marriage is very important.
    It embraces and represents a strong commitment of love, trust, and mutual respect.
    It is a profound example for children of a proper environment and expectations.

I am 100% for marriage equality.
  • k9l1c5
    by k9l1c5
    December 17, 2013 at 11:12 AM

Absolutely and definitely yes! Marriage means that I have found my soul mate and want to spend the rest of my life with that person.

• Saharra
    by Saharra
    December 17, 2013 at 11:19 AM
    My marriage is very important to me as well. Yes, there are times I want to throw up my hands and say "That's enough!", but DH and I are too stubborn to do that to the other. If we take our time and work through it, we always get through whatever trials we face... Together.
  • shaleasymphony
    December 17, 2013 at 5:54 PM
    My marriage is very important. I have been married to the father of my children for 5 years. We married when we turned 18. We have 2 beautiful girls, have our own apartment, and despite what people say about marrying young, WE ARE HAPPY TOGETHER. We said I do to each other and it meant forever and that's what we both meant. Neither of us have wandering eyes or have second thoughts. He takes care of me physically and financially and in return I give him a happy home to come to and a hot meal every night. We are here for each other forever
  • marissabrookee
    December 17, 2013 at 7:55 PM

Marriage is very important to me. My husband and I got married October 22, 2013 when I was 8 months pregnant so that we would be married before our son was brought into the world. It was for no other reason than our love for each other and to have our family together once Jaxon came. Weve been married for almost 2 months now (and are planning our actual wedding day) and I absolutely love being his wife. Life isnt really different because weve been living together for 2 years already, have 2 dogs together and take care of my daughter from a previous relationship. But it is pretty cool to be able to call him my husband and now that our son is here (hes 2 weeks old), our family feels complete.

20 Something Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN