20 Something Moms

drmkj
i think i need help! I just dont have tolerance..
by drmkj
October 4, 2013 at 6:48 AM

lately i have been getting angry at my husband for sometimes valid reasons, sometimes just small little things that just dont matter.

when he talks, i just get hot and fuming... i dont know whats got into me. im in my 3rd trimester & its killing me this trange attitude.. i need friends around and i have none since i moved to a new place.. previous friends are back in my country. only messages & viber contacts that is also limited due to time zone difference---9 hours ahead.

need buddies or seriously i'll grow nuts.

Replies

• mama2b100808
    October 4, 2013 at 9:40 AM

Aww I am sorry you are having that strange attitude but it will past. I am also sorry that you have no one around to talk to. We are here for you when you need someone to talk to.

• MamaBear2cubs
    October 4, 2013 at 9:46 AM

Aww that stink, moving is always so hard. I hope you can get everything settled soon.

• k9l1c5
    by k9l1c5
    October 4, 2013 at 10:59 AM

Awww, I'm sorry! I know the hormones when you are pregnant can be so evil. When are you due?

• drmkj
    by drmkj
    October 5, 2013 at 7:57 AM
    27th December. Yes please all of you keep in touch cause I am a very social person and being stuck in a corner is like hell for me
  • ashesleigh
    October 6, 2013 at 11:14 PM
    I was there during my third trimester. just hubby looking at me would send me into a rage. i live about an hour away from my family and was on bedrest. i thought i was going crazy only being allowed to go to flthe bathroom and talk to them over the phone. it will pass. cm seems to be a good place to meet women who are going through similar situations.
  • drmkj
    by drmkj
    October 7, 2013 at 8:11 AM
    Yeah Cafemom is a blessing in disguise :)

Was that your first or second pregnancy?

Quoting ashesleigh:

I was there during my third trimester. just hubby looking at me would send me into a rage. i live about an hour away from my family and was on bedrest. i thought i was going crazy only being allowed to go to flthe bathroom and talk to them over the phone. it will pass. cm seems to be a good place to meet women who are going through similar situations.

• buckeyetravels
    October 7, 2013 at 8:35 AM

I'd wager it's just hormones from being pregnant.  Congrats on your pregnancy and hope you have a healthy labor and delivery.  

• Rotorkitty
    October 8, 2013 at 11:40 AM

I felt the same way!!! I moved 16 hours away from all my family. I have two daughters one is 2 and the other is 1, at the time of the move I was in my second trimester. I used to feel such anger towards him for the littlest things. Like if he didnt pick up his plate after I just made dinner, or if he just sat and watched tv while I had out the girls to rest. It's just all the pent up feelings from being so far from everyone and not having that support system. I had the biggest fears when I was almost done of having to do labor alone since I thought my fiancĂ© would have to sit outside with our girls. Once I realized my fears, also talked with him about being a bit more thoughtful about me it seemed to get easier. Now we have our third precious princess with us and its been a bit easier. Given I still have my days when I want to kick him in the nether regions, I learned to think about th situation and see if its really worth me being upset and causing an argument. If its small I just breathe and let it go but if I feel like its something big then I do speak up. 

I know how you feel so if you ever need an ear to vent to I am most definitely here to hear you out. I know how it feels and much it's needed to have someone who will listen to you at this time.

20 Something Moms