20 Somethings & Teen Moms

Featured Posts
singlemom2014
itchy little red bumps help
August 6, 2013 at 2:18 AM

I started waking up in the morning with icthy little red bumps on my belly and chest they itchy so bad to the piont i some times make them bleed a little with hurts and sucks. I had someone tell me it was normal and someone else tell me it could be a heat rash. I been sleeping on a couch where i live. i thought maybe i was allergic to something on the couch.  and where there is no bumps it itches like on my stretch marks.

Replies

• LoveMyBaby1913
    August 6, 2013 at 3:02 AM

see a dermatologist. I know my daughter had little bumps on her then i started getting them and the dermatologist knew right away what it was and gave us some creams to use and it was gone after a month!! I saw 5 doctors and none of them knew what it was but the dermatologist knew right away.

• Candie1015
    August 6, 2013 at 3:04 AM

It is called PUPPS. Look it up. It is a pregnancy rash that won't go away until you have baby

• singlemom2014
    August 6, 2013 at 3:05 AM

thanks ya'll.

• Candie1015
    August 6, 2013 at 3:11 AM

forum.baby-gaga.com/about641575.html. It shows diffrent pics and gives out some info. Unfortunantly I have it to. They suck! I have them all over my breast, stomach, butt, and legs... itch so much that I have open sores from itching so much lol.

• singlemom2014
    August 6, 2013 at 3:28 AM

yes it does sucks. lol and thanks for the info. 

• MamaBear2cubs
    August 6, 2013 at 1:51 PM

Ouch,hope youcan find some relief!

20 Somethings & Teen Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts