20 Something Moms

Featured Posts
threat
it's 7:30am and...
by threat
August 2, 2013 at 10:32 AM
My two oldest girls are chasing each other around the house screaming. My 1y/o is trying to push his stroller around and I've only had 2 hours of sleep. I could really use a cappuccino. Is it wrong to have one while pregnant?

Replies

• cupcake_mom
    KT
    August 2, 2013 at 10:33 AM
    Not at all. Go enjoy one just don't drunk 10 of them Lol
  • Donna.June
    August 2, 2013 at 10:34 AM
    I'm not sure. I don't drink those or coffee. I think one cup of coffee is okay. I drink coke though. Lol, close enough?
  • threat
    by threat
    August 2, 2013 at 10:39 AM
    Lol I'd say it is. :) it's way too early in the morning for these monsters to be running around screaming. Kids should really come with a volume button. Lol!

Quoting Donna.June:

I'm not sure. I don't drink those or coffee. I think one cup of coffee is okay. I drink coke though. Lol, close enough?

• bayliesmommy
    August 2, 2013 at 10:41 AM
    It's 10:30 here, but I was pissed off by 7am this morning...
  • threat
    by threat
    August 2, 2013 at 10:55 AM
    :( why were you pissed?

Quoting bayliesmommy:

• smurfbitebug
    August 2, 2013 at 10:59 AM
    It's 11 here, but this morning I woke to find my DD sleeping in bed with me. I tried so hard to scootch off the bed silently and I was ALMOST out the door thinking I could squeeze in a cup of coffee before she woke up, but as soon as I got to the doorway the loudmouth puppy in the crate let out this awful, loud bark.

Busted.

I have to relocate that crate. Damnit.
  • mrsniebo
    August 2, 2013 at 11:02 AM

It sounds like you're having a challenging start to your morning. One cappucino probably won't be too bad for you.

• MamaBear2cubs
    August 2, 2013 at 11:03 AM

Go for it girl!

• threat
    by threat
    August 2, 2013 at 11:07 AM
    Oh I hate that. My dog wakes everyone up the moment he sees one person is awake :(

Quoting smurfbitebug:

It's 11 here, but this morning I woke to find my DD sleeping in bed with me. I tried so hard to scootch off the bed silently and I was ALMOST out the door thinking I could squeeze in a cup of coffee before she woke up, but as soon as I got to the doorway the loudmouth puppy in the crate let out this awful, loud bark.

Busted.

I have to relocate that crate. Damnit.

• bayliesmommy
    August 2, 2013 at 11:42 AM
    My boyfriend went and got stuff from the store. I hate when he shops. I always have coupons for everything. We are trying to save money, but he feels the need to spend it. So no school shopping this week...

Quoting threat:

:( why were you pissed?

Quoting bayliesmommy:

20 Something Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN