20 Something Moms

Lullabylee89
Pregnancy worries! Fearing a dreaded miscarriage.
July 31, 2013 at 4:03 PM

I am pregnant with Baby #3! I have two sweet DD's one is almost 3, the other is almost 1! Baby #3 was the surprise of surprises!!! But once I found out...I felt instant guilt. 

I feel like all I hear about is friends and great moms having miscarriages...and here I am with another one coming. I don't feel like I deserve to have 3 good pregnancies. Full term, I guess you would say. What makes me so special?

Granted I'm only about 6-7 weeks. I haven't even had my first ultrasound yet. And I had this anxiety with my 2 DD's but never this bad. I don't know. I try not to think about it, and I pray about it A LOT. But all it takes is one little mention of the dreaded MC and I get all worried again. Then I get worried that maybe it's mommy intuition that keeps me thinking about it, and that really worries me. Ugh...i'm just worried. 

did anyone else ever feel this way?

Replies

• mrscass0416
    July 31, 2013 at 4:39 PM

not really, we haven't started to ttc yet and we have two. I worry that I won't be able to conceive. I see so many women onn here having issues and it worries me that when the time comes, we won't be able to have another.

• AbbeysMom2013
    July 31, 2013 at 6:24 PM
    I was fine until I starting bleeding about my second month. We went to the er and everything was fine, thank goodness. The rest of my pregnancy I was a ball of worry. You start thinking about statics and it can drive you insane.
  • Courtney610
    July 31, 2013 at 6:32 PM
    I didn't worry much with my first. I had a mc before I got pregnant with my 2nd son. I worried the whole time. With my 3rd I was worried, but for good reason. I had bleeding issues with him.

Worrying is normal. Try not to.

Big hugs!
  • midjet117
    July 31, 2013 at 8:08 PM

I worried with my youngest, I still carried to term and gave birth . Shes now 3 1/2.

• wyntermommy09
    July 31, 2013 at 9:34 PM

I worried alot with my daughter and son cause i lost my first son at 37 weeks

• RachelBy
    August 1, 2013 at 9:00 AM
    I'm only worried because I've had 3 consecutive MC since having my daughter. And I believe I'm miscarrying now but have overly optimistic doctors, so I shall see. If you haven't had one try not to worry, or even one they say can be a one time occurrence :) I started actively bleeding this morning which is why I'm negative in my situation, just keep praying and staying positive! :)
  • MamaBear2cubs
    August 1, 2013 at 9:03 AM

I worry because I have misscarried several times.

• ashesleigh
    August 1, 2013 at 2:05 PM
    yes did and even at 35 weeks i still worry now its just still born even though hes very active
  • KimTaylor76
    August 1, 2013 at 7:38 PM
    I got implantatiin bleeding when i was about 6 weeks and it scared me to no end. I prayed long and hard and i got the feeling that everything will be ok and then i just referred back to that whenever id get cramps and start to worry or anything
  • MrsApple
    August 2, 2013 at 8:10 AM

I worried like CRAZY while pregnant with my daughter,but only because I'd had 3 losses and the entire pregnancy with my daughter was rough.We almost lost her several times.But like I just mentioned in your other post,I think that since you've had 2 healthy,normal pregnancies,that your chances of having another one is high!

20 Something Moms