20 Something Moms

Featured Posts
Lullabylee89
Pregnancy worries! Fearing a dreaded miscarriage.
July 31, 2013 at 4:03 PM

I am pregnant with Baby #3! I have two sweet DD's one is almost 3, the other is almost 1! Baby #3 was the surprise of surprises!!! But once I found out...I felt instant guilt. 

I feel like all I hear about is friends and great moms having miscarriages...and here I am with another one coming. I don't feel like I deserve to have 3 good pregnancies. Full term, I guess you would say. What makes me so special?

Granted I'm only about 6-7 weeks. I haven't even had my first ultrasound yet. And I had this anxiety with my 2 DD's but never this bad. I don't know. I try not to think about it, and I pray about it A LOT. But all it takes is one little mention of the dreaded MC and I get all worried again. Then I get worried that maybe it's mommy intuition that keeps me thinking about it, and that really worries me. Ugh...i'm just worried. 

did anyone else ever feel this way?

Replies

• mrscass0416
    July 31, 2013 at 4:39 PM

not really, we haven't started to ttc yet and we have two. I worry that I won't be able to conceive. I see so many women onn here having issues and it worries me that when the time comes, we won't be able to have another.

• AbbeysMom2013
    July 31, 2013 at 6:24 PM
    I was fine until I starting bleeding about my second month. We went to the er and everything was fine, thank goodness. The rest of my pregnancy I was a ball of worry. You start thinking about statics and it can drive you insane.
  • Courtney610
    July 31, 2013 at 6:32 PM
    I didn't worry much with my first. I had a mc before I got pregnant with my 2nd son. I worried the whole time. With my 3rd I was worried, but for good reason. I had bleeding issues with him.

Worrying is normal. Try not to.

Big hugs!
  • midjet117
    July 31, 2013 at 8:08 PM

I worried with my youngest, I still carried to term and gave birth . Shes now 3 1/2.

• wyntermommy09
    July 31, 2013 at 9:34 PM

I worried alot with my daughter and son cause i lost my first son at 37 weeks

• RachelBy
    August 1, 2013 at 9:00 AM
    I'm only worried because I've had 3 consecutive MC since having my daughter. And I believe I'm miscarrying now but have overly optimistic doctors, so I shall see. If you haven't had one try not to worry, or even one they say can be a one time occurrence :) I started actively bleeding this morning which is why I'm negative in my situation, just keep praying and staying positive! :)
  • MamaBear2cubs
    August 1, 2013 at 9:03 AM

I worry because I have misscarried several times.

• ashesleigh
    August 1, 2013 at 2:05 PM
    yes did and even at 35 weeks i still worry now its just still born even though hes very active
  • KimTaylor76
    August 1, 2013 at 7:38 PM
    I got implantatiin bleeding when i was about 6 weeks and it scared me to no end. I prayed long and hard and i got the feeling that everything will be ok and then i just referred back to that whenever id get cramps and start to worry or anything
  • MrsApple
    August 2, 2013 at 8:10 AM

I worried like CRAZY while pregnant with my daughter,but only because I'd had 3 losses and the entire pregnancy with my daughter was rough.We almost lost her several times.But like I just mentioned in your other post,I think that since you've had 2 healthy,normal pregnancies,that your chances of having another one is high!

20 Something Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN