20 Something Moms

Featured Posts
ilovemykids732
Weird crushes...
June 23, 2013 at 10:39 AM

When I was younger... I was totally inlove with Jareth [[David Bowie... in the movie the Labrynth]] and DH thinks I am CRAZY... He can't stop laughing at me and teasing me... does anyone else have any 'odd' crushes from their past? Please let me know... so I dont feel like such a fool!!

Replies

• ilovemykids732
    June 23, 2013 at 11:17 AM

BUMP!!

• AJ-47
    by AJ-47
    June 23, 2013 at 11:20 AM
    I crushed HARD on Woody Harrelson, and Dwight Yoakam when I was a kid. lol.
  • AJ-47
    by AJ-47
    June 23, 2013 at 11:21 AM
    And btw..David Bowie is amazing and Labyrinth is one of the greatest movies ever made.
  • ilovemykids732
    June 23, 2013 at 11:22 AM

Hehe, I loved Billy Ray Cyrus shortly after David Bowie.. I was boycrazy at 3... :D

Quoting AJ-47:

• ilovemykids732
    June 23, 2013 at 11:23 AM

I agree, His hair and makeup and everythign about him stay perfect in that movie... even now if I watch it I say WOW... yum... and that movie will never get old... ever...

Quoting AJ-47:

And btw..David Bowie is amazing and Labyrinth is one of the greatest movies ever made.

• AJ-47
    by AJ-47
    June 23, 2013 at 11:25 AM
    Oh, Billy Ray..that achy breaky heart made me want to hug him. lol.

Quoting ilovemykids732:

Hehe, I loved Billy Ray Cyrus shortly after David Bowie.. I was boycrazy at 3... :D

Quoting AJ-47:

• ilovemykids732
    June 23, 2013 at 11:27 AM

I loved him, was SO inlove with him... and David Bowie... lmfao... it was bad... :P

Quoting AJ-47:

Oh, Billy Ray..that achy breaky heart made me want to hug him. lol.

Quoting ilovemykids732:

Quoting AJ-47:

• AJ-47
    by AJ-47
    June 23, 2013 at 11:28 AM
    Oh, yes. He's flawless in it! And indeed; I still watch it from time to time, even though I'd watched it countless times as a kid. Hubs bought an extra special edition of it when he was in Iraq back in '05. He knew how much I love it and surprised me with it on R&R, hehe.

Quoting ilovemykids732:

I agree, His hair and makeup and everythign about him stay perfect in that movie... even now if I watch it I say WOW... yum... and that movie will never get old... ever...

Quoting AJ-47:

• ilovemykids732
    June 23, 2013 at 11:31 AM

*gasp* I am JEALOUS... lol... We bought the old one on DVD but yours sounds super special... I make my kids watch it with me atleast once every few weeks... my 2 year old is starting to know the script... :D

Quoting AJ-47:

Oh, yes. He's flawless in it! And indeed; I still watch it from time to time, even though I'd watched it countless times as a kid. Hubs bought an extra special edition of it when he was in Iraq back in '05. He knew how much I love it and surprised me with it on R&R, hehe.

Quoting ilovemykids732:

Quoting AJ-47:

• Kazmira222
    June 23, 2013 at 11:33 AM
    Ha! I dated anime characters. Nothing weirder than that! Lol

20 Something Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN