20 Something Moms

Featured Posts
ilovemykids732
Weird crushes...
June 23, 2013 at 10:39 AM

When I was younger... I was totally inlove with Jareth [[David Bowie... in the movie the Labrynth]] and DH thinks I am CRAZY... He can't stop laughing at me and teasing me... does anyone else have any 'odd' crushes from their past? Please let me know... so I dont feel like such a fool!!

Replies

• ilovemykids732
    June 23, 2013 at 11:17 AM

BUMP!!

• AJ-47
    by AJ-47
    June 23, 2013 at 11:20 AM
    I crushed HARD on Woody Harrelson, and Dwight Yoakam when I was a kid. lol.
  • AJ-47
    by AJ-47
    June 23, 2013 at 11:21 AM
    And btw..David Bowie is amazing and Labyrinth is one of the greatest movies ever made.
  • ilovemykids732
    June 23, 2013 at 11:22 AM

Hehe, I loved Billy Ray Cyrus shortly after David Bowie.. I was boycrazy at 3... :D

Quoting AJ-47:

• ilovemykids732
    June 23, 2013 at 11:23 AM

I agree, His hair and makeup and everythign about him stay perfect in that movie... even now if I watch it I say WOW... yum... and that movie will never get old... ever...

Quoting AJ-47:

And btw..David Bowie is amazing and Labyrinth is one of the greatest movies ever made.

• AJ-47
    by AJ-47
    June 23, 2013 at 11:25 AM
    Oh, Billy Ray..that achy breaky heart made me want to hug him. lol.

Quoting ilovemykids732:

Hehe, I loved Billy Ray Cyrus shortly after David Bowie.. I was boycrazy at 3... :D

Quoting AJ-47:

• ilovemykids732
    June 23, 2013 at 11:27 AM

I loved him, was SO inlove with him... and David Bowie... lmfao... it was bad... :P

Quoting AJ-47:

Oh, Billy Ray..that achy breaky heart made me want to hug him. lol.

Quoting ilovemykids732:

Quoting AJ-47:

• AJ-47
    by AJ-47
    June 23, 2013 at 11:28 AM
    Oh, yes. He's flawless in it! And indeed; I still watch it from time to time, even though I'd watched it countless times as a kid. Hubs bought an extra special edition of it when he was in Iraq back in '05. He knew how much I love it and surprised me with it on R&R, hehe.

Quoting ilovemykids732:

I agree, His hair and makeup and everythign about him stay perfect in that movie... even now if I watch it I say WOW... yum... and that movie will never get old... ever...

Quoting AJ-47:

• ilovemykids732
    June 23, 2013 at 11:31 AM

*gasp* I am JEALOUS... lol... We bought the old one on DVD but yours sounds super special... I make my kids watch it with me atleast once every few weeks... my 2 year old is starting to know the script... :D

Quoting AJ-47:

Oh, yes. He's flawless in it! And indeed; I still watch it from time to time, even though I'd watched it countless times as a kid. Hubs bought an extra special edition of it when he was in Iraq back in '05. He knew how much I love it and surprised me with it on R&R, hehe.

Quoting ilovemykids732:

Quoting AJ-47:

• Kazmira222
    June 23, 2013 at 11:33 AM
    Ha! I dated anime characters. Nothing weirder than that! Lol

20 Something Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts