20 Something Moms

Featured Posts
Bauxite-17
I feel like all I did today, was clean...
May 3, 2013 at 1:48 AM

And yesterday, and the day before that, and the day before that...

Like seriously....I vacuumed 4 times today because the boy child (whom I fondly refer to as, the demon seed) dumped cheerios all over the floor, crumbs from his sandwich were all over, more cheerios on the floor, and crumbs from his quesadilla got all over the floor too. Normally I would just leave it till the end of the day....but ants are satan in the summer, and if you leave anything on the floor for more than 10 mintues, theres a trail of ants, and no amount plugging holes will keep them out. Especially where I live. And then because my son is who he is, he likes to observe the ants but he always ends up getting bitten.

And I mopped, caught up on the laundry, and as I said...ants are satan, so I didn't leave any dishes in the sink at any time during the day....

Not only is summer hot, but I can't just leave a mess till later....But hey, my house is always clean, lol.

Replies

• k9l1c5
    by k9l1c5
    May 3, 2013 at 6:45 AM
    I've had days where I've felt like all I did was clean too. Thank God we don't get ants in our house here, I hate those little things.
  • Bauxite-17
    May 3, 2013 at 1:19 PM

I know they suck. I don't even know where they come in at. Like, if anything gets on the floor, all of a sudden, theres a little mound of ants on top of the little piece of food. And theres kind of a trail, but it always breaks up, and I don't see where they come in at. Its like they magically appear.

Quoting k9l1c5:

I've had days where I've felt like all I did was clean too. Thank God we don't get ants in our house here, I hate those little things.

• SandraJo
    May 3, 2013 at 1:58 PM
    I feel you. I hate messes, so I'm constantly cleaning. Only to have my Cpt Destructo go behind me and make an even bigger mess.

At least I don't have ants.
  • k9l1c5
    by k9l1c5
    May 3, 2013 at 2:06 PM
    My cousin and grandma both used to have bad ant problems too :/. In my cousin's case there were nests of them under the house. That was horrible!

Quoting Bauxite-17:

I know they suck. I don't even know where they come in at. Like, if anything gets on the floor, all of a sudden, theres a little mound of ants on top of the little piece of food. And theres kind of a trail, but it always breaks up, and I don't see where they come in at. Its like they magically appear.

Quoting k9l1c5:

• Bauxite-17
    May 3, 2013 at 2:13 PM

Lol, cpt Destructo...I haven't heard that one.

Quoting SandraJo:

I feel you. I hate messes, so I'm constantly cleaning. Only to have my Cpt Destructo go behind me and make an even bigger mess.

At least I don't have ants.

• beckka1989
    May 3, 2013 at 7:42 PM

Story of my life, haha. I'm feeling guitly right now sitting on the computer not CLEANING..lol its a momma's life sometimes :)

• cmhandley
    May 3, 2013 at 9:03 PM

LOL I deal with the same thing every day! I literally clean from morning to night. It's horrible. But just like you, I can't leave a mess either. I'm too ocd. And we have ants too. It sucks. If there is a dish in the sink at night, by morning time theres like 20 ants all around. It sucks.

• Dannismommy2013
    May 3, 2013 at 11:49 PM

OMG!! I do the same thing!! I cant count how many times I have washed dishes, cleaned the bathroom, kitchen, etc.... Dont get me wrong, I love a clean house but its getting to the point where I am sick of it.

• britadams10
    May 4, 2013 at 12:36 AM

i do the same thing!! i make sure the house is clean before bed then when i wake up i literally start cleaning within an hour! dd is 2 1/2 and just makes messes evveerryywhhheerreeee

• thenameshailie
    May 4, 2013 at 1:11 PM

This is why my kids can only eat at the kitchen table

20 Something Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Today's “Featured” Posts
More Featured Posts