20 Something Moms

Featured Posts
Amanda2487
Update to the post ''I never knew"
April 6, 2013 at 5:49 AM

It's been a few days since I have been on. I just wanted to thank the ladies that were supportive. Not that anyone was rude.

I had to go to the funeral home to give them some more money for my dads cremation. At that time I got to see my dads death cert. Although my dad had cancer,that's not what he died from. My dad died of a heart attack in his sleep. He was on 30mg morphine,and they said that it most likely didn't feel it because of the morphine. 

My brother is still being a butt,and causing me grief. I have stepped away,and do believe spoken my last words to my brother. It's been one threat after another with him and his girlfriend. His girlfriend is now saying she has dirt on me,and shes going to spill it. I do wonder though,how you have "dirt" on someone you haven't seen in almost 9 years? 

But I'm very thankful for those who have stood by us during this time. They say you find out who your friends are. I think it's you find out who your family is. going crazy 

Replies

• TXbornmama
    April 6, 2013 at 7:13 AM
    It will get better !!
  • Amanda2487
    April 6, 2013 at 7:17 AM

Thanks. I believe it will. Its just going to take time

• k9l1c5
    by k9l1c5
    April 6, 2013 at 8:37 AM

Haha, you find out who your family is is right! We have issues with df's family when big events happen, a lot of them are slightly crazy.

• Courtney610
    April 6, 2013 at 9:17 AM
    ((Hugs))

20 Something Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN