20 Something Moms

Featured Posts
wits_end2012
Was your best friend (not including family or SO) in the room when you gave birth?
April 4, 2013 at 10:05 AM
Was your best friend (not including family or SO) in the room when you gave birth?
  • Only group members can vote in this poll.
  1. 11% - Yes
  2. 83% - No
  3. 4% - No, but another non-family member was

Replies

• pancake.
    April 4, 2013 at 10:14 AM
    No. My first birth only my mom and my sons father, for my second birth, it was just my mom. I didn't want anyone else.
  • Mommy4-27-08
    April 4, 2013 at 10:21 AM
    No, she was in the waiting room for my first though. My second no one was there except the father but that is because she came two weeks early and in the middle of the night, plus o had a c-section. No one got to the hospital for a couple hours after I had her.
  • brittanyrice21
    April 4, 2013 at 10:21 AM

Ive been in the room with my best friend, my aunt and a family friend. They didnt care. But for me personally, it was my first  child and I was kinda embarrassed.

• Kelsmomma123
    April 4, 2013 at 10:22 AM

No but they were waiting outside the door.

• AliKatAK47
    April 4, 2013 at 10:23 AM

Other. I never gave birth but my best friends were there when I brought my girls home for the 1st time. They helped me get them settled in and helped me shop for them.

• SpnFulOfSugar
    April 4, 2013 at 10:23 AM
    DH was the only one al 3 times. I felt it was a special experience just for the two of us.
  • kisha89
    by kisha89
    April 4, 2013 at 10:25 AM

Mobile Photo

Yes. :) not with my first but when my daughter came she held my legs as I pushed and bawled her eyes out with me upon hearing her first cries. My bff is the one in blue scrubs, my mom is on the bed and my old friend dee is behind me (excuse me looking like crap).
  • mlogsdon
    April 4, 2013 at 10:31 AM
    She wasn't, but I had alllllll kinds of random doctors since I was the most interesting on the floor. I think there were about 7 extras in there just watching.
  • mlogsdon
    April 4, 2013 at 10:32 AM
    Oh but I was there for her second.
  • boshs1andonly
    April 4, 2013 at 10:32 AM
    No just dh.she actually didn't meet dd until two weeks later because she lives 4 hours away

20 Something Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN