20 Something Moms

Featured Posts
brysonsmommy_10
What are some words your kids mispronounce that are funny/embarrassing?
March 8, 2013 at 7:22 PM

Yesterday we went to Preschool storytime at our library and they were doing a Dr. Seuss theme with the story and crafts.  The craft was for the book One Fish, Two Fish, Red Fish, Blue Fish.  Well, my 3 year old when he says fish it sounds like bitch so when he saw the craft everyone heard, "Hey Mama there's three white bitches, a red bitch, and a blue bitch."  Yeah, it was a little embarrassing lol.  So, does anyone else have any funny stories?

Replies

• Lindsayhoy0612
    March 8, 2013 at 7:28 PM
    My son says "yippy ci a momma walka" it's from the show pair of kings and everyone things he's saying "yippy ci a mother f**cker"
  • MamaPeanut
    March 8, 2013 at 7:30 PM
    Lol!!
  • MamaPeanut
    March 8, 2013 at 7:30 PM
    My DS (2) pronounces Ship as Shit, lol
  • brysonsmommy_10
    March 8, 2013 at 7:32 PM

Ds used to do that.  We were at wal mart one day in the toy section and he starts yelling "It's a pirate shit!  Do you see that pirate shit, mama?"

Quoting MamaPeanut:

• brysonsmommy_10
    March 8, 2013 at 7:33 PM

I bet  you get some interesting looks. lol

Quoting Lindsayhoy0612:

My son says "yippy ci a momma walka" it's from the show pair of kings and everyone things he's saying "yippy ci a mother f**cker"

• S_morgan09
    March 8, 2013 at 7:34 PM

My dd says blizzard instead of Twizzlers lol. Other than that I don't think so. But i'm sure when I get home she will say something else =]

• MamaPeanut
    March 8, 2013 at 7:41 PM
    Lol!!!

Yes, he will say "Oooh, shit!" Meaning, "Oooh, ship!" Lol

Quoting brysonsmommy_10:

Ds used to do that.  We were at wal mart one day in the toy section and he starts yelling "It's a pirate shit!  Do you see that pirate shit, mama?"

Quoting MamaPeanut:

• thePBandJmom
    March 8, 2013 at 7:46 PM

When my neice was younger she used to call popsicles "suck sticks" except it came out more like "suck dicks."

• melissaAD1125
    March 8, 2013 at 7:47 PM
    That's the same thing my 3&4 year old mispronounce sounds just like bitch
  • brysonsmommy_10
    March 8, 2013 at 7:50 PM

It's worse when we're at Petsmart and he says "Look at all the colorful bitches!"  At least at the storytime everyone there had kids his age, so they understood.  I do a lot of the,"Yeah baby, those are nice FISH"

Quoting melissaAD1125:

That's the same thing my 3&4 year old mispronounce sounds just like bitch

20 Something Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN