20 Something Moms

Featured Posts
Giselle1992
just had a baby 7 days ago and im extremely jealous of people holding him
February 1, 2013 at 5:16 PM

I dont know if its just my hormones but I just get really jealous of people holding him or even kissing him im not a jealous person so this is so new to me....has anyone else had this problem?

Replies

• KayLundy3
    February 1, 2013 at 5:18 PM
    No.. but it might be just hormones.. I know I was terrified of even leaving my daughter to go to the next room for a few months..
  • kbutton24
    Totally normal! I still feel that way and my daughter is over 6 months! It's especially bad with my MIL. I used to love her! Can't stand her since we had our daughter!
  • Maddies_Mommy10

I was like that, and my mil came and stayed with me two weeks after dd was born, and she constantly wanted to hold her and everything and I wasn't having it. Luckily I was breast feeding so it kept people away!! I think its normal.

• Bitemebetty
    I would cry and have this urge to lock us in a room alone.
  • MMerrill
    February 1, 2013 at 5:21 PM

I haven't, I love seeing my family holding him and seeing the joy all around...makes me proud and feel good.  My family is very respectful of any boundaries I may have though.

• BrittSam2011
    February 1, 2013 at 5:33 PM

Ooooooo ya!!! I had a serious problem with family holding my son for a LONG time.

• Baby_Avas_Momma
    February 1, 2013 at 5:39 PM
    lol it's normal. :)
  • luvmybug
    February 1, 2013 at 5:50 PM
    Normal. I had it so bad I didn't even allow her own father to hold her for a really long time. She was MINE damnit! Lol.
  • mama2my2boys
    February 1, 2013 at 5:52 PM
    i made anyone wash their hand and NO kissing only mommie and daddie were aloud to do that lol.....and u had to be sitting down before I handed you my babie....i did this with all 3 of my kids
  • gigis1
    by gigis1
    February 1, 2013 at 6:14 PM

i got jealous from my newborn, kinda like a dammit-i-want-her-to-only-know-my-kiss-hugs-and-smell-please-fuck-off type of jealousy

20 Something Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts