20 Something Moms

Featured Posts
Giselle1992
just had a baby 7 days ago and im extremely jealous of people holding him
February 1, 2013 at 5:16 PM

I dont know if its just my hormones but I just get really jealous of people holding him or even kissing him im not a jealous person so this is so new to me....has anyone else had this problem?

Replies

• KayLundy3
    February 1, 2013 at 5:18 PM
    No.. but it might be just hormones.. I know I was terrified of even leaving my daughter to go to the next room for a few months..
  • kbutton24
    Totally normal! I still feel that way and my daughter is over 6 months! It's especially bad with my MIL. I used to love her! Can't stand her since we had our daughter!
  • Maddies_Mommy10

I was like that, and my mil came and stayed with me two weeks after dd was born, and she constantly wanted to hold her and everything and I wasn't having it. Luckily I was breast feeding so it kept people away!! I think its normal.

• Bitemebetty
    I would cry and have this urge to lock us in a room alone.
  • MMerrill
    February 1, 2013 at 5:21 PM

I haven't, I love seeing my family holding him and seeing the joy all around...makes me proud and feel good.  My family is very respectful of any boundaries I may have though.

• BrittSam2011
    February 1, 2013 at 5:33 PM

Ooooooo ya!!! I had a serious problem with family holding my son for a LONG time.

• Baby_Avas_Momma
    February 1, 2013 at 5:39 PM
    lol it's normal. :)
  • luvmybug
    February 1, 2013 at 5:50 PM
    Normal. I had it so bad I didn't even allow her own father to hold her for a really long time. She was MINE damnit! Lol.
  • mama2my2boys
    February 1, 2013 at 5:52 PM
    i made anyone wash their hand and NO kissing only mommie and daddie were aloud to do that lol.....and u had to be sitting down before I handed you my babie....i did this with all 3 of my kids
  • gigis1
    by gigis1
    February 1, 2013 at 6:14 PM

i got jealous from my newborn, kinda like a dammit-i-want-her-to-only-know-my-kiss-hugs-and-smell-please-fuck-off type of jealousy

20 Something Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN