20 Something Moms

Featured Posts
favi_donnie22
21 birthday
January 31, 2013 at 11:11 AM
Today is my birthday , the big 21.
My friends want to go clubbing so we planned it out and yes tonight we going clubbing I was hoping my bf be coming with me but he doesn't want to says he will stay home watch Donovan our baby.I feel bad especially that once he gets off work ill be leaving with my friends makes me not want to go yes you only turn 21 once but not spending it with my family the two guys I live the most makes me want to stay with them, help what do you think

Replies

• PeaceMuch
    January 31, 2013 at 11:37 AM

Honestly it's good to get out and enjoy some time without the husband and kid(s). I always feel so refreshed after I get a little "break". And my husband also does stuff with his friends.

• bamababe1975
    January 31, 2013 at 1:44 PM

I think you should go out with your friends tonight as planned and then tomorrow night, do something special to celebrate with your two best guys. :)

• favi_donnie22
    January 31, 2013 at 2:30 PM
    Yeah you're right, tomorrow night I can just spend it with them, thanks

Quoting bamababe1975:

I think you should go out with your friends tonight as planned and then tomorrow night, do something special to celebrate with your two best guys. :)

• favi_donnie22
    January 31, 2013 at 2:32 PM
    Yeah I guess it would be fine more done I haven't had girls night out for over 2 yrs.

Quoting PeaceMuch:

Honestly it's good to get out and enjoy some time without the husband and kid(s). I always feel so refreshed after I get a little "break". And my husband also does stuff with his friends.

• favi_donnie22
    January 31, 2013 at 2:32 PM
    Yeah I guess it would be fine more done I haven't had girls night out for over 2 yrs. Thanks

Quoting PeaceMuch:

• melissaaytes
    January 31, 2013 at 2:37 PM

Go out and have some fun!!!  I didn't have a kid yet on my 21st but I convinced hubby to go out (he hates clubs and bars) had tons of fun though!!  You only turn 21 once!!!  Although last year on my 25th I hadn't been out since 21 so we went to a few bars and shot vodka in the car on the way and during smoke breaks (don't judge it's cheaper) and I got hammered!!! Luckily my FIL and his gf who were watching our 3 yo kept her till late afternoon the next day!!!

• white_wolf454
    January 31, 2013 at 2:39 PM

happy birthday 

• firespurity
    January 31, 2013 at 2:40 PM
    You already made the plans so just enjoy the time with friends.

20 Something Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts