20 Something Moms

Featured Posts
leesie86
won't shut up
January 30, 2013 at 11:06 PM

Does anybody else ever feel like their other half (husband, boyfriend, partner, whatever) just won't shut the hell up? I swear to God, it's like he's on repeat, or just likes to hear himself talk, and it's NEVER about anything remotely important. How many times can I just nod my head and say "uh huh". I feel like such an ass, but while he's flapping his gums I'm tyring to feed/change/occupy the baby or get some mental peace and quite and he just keeps going.....

Replies

• vwd_johnson
    January 30, 2013 at 11:07 PM
    No, but I'm sure he thinks that about me. Haha. I never stop and I've passed that on to my son. Oops!
  • funhappymom
    January 31, 2013 at 8:28 AM

My husband doesn't talk much. I know he feels that way about me some days though.

• bamababe1975
    January 31, 2013 at 11:39 AM

LOL, no, because I'm the nonstop talker here. Hubby likes it, though, especially at night since he says that constant buzzing helps him sleep, lol.

• luvmybug
    January 31, 2013 at 11:41 AM
    You're lucky. I can barely get my SO to talk to me. He is always so busy!
  • JNL265
    by JNL265
    January 31, 2013 at 11:42 AM
    I just want to punch him in the face!! Lol
  • meangreen18
    January 31, 2013 at 11:44 AM
    Haha mine is worst than a woman!! Most of the time it's about work, in one ear and out the other. lol It's even worse when we go somewhere, he will start a total conversation with a stranger and they'll be talking and laughing like they've been BFFs forever. I usually just walk away lol
  • MeninaBallerina
    January 31, 2013 at 11:45 AM

Sometimes I can't get a word in edgewise with my husband lol. But honestly maybe your man doesn't know he's doing it. You could politely make him aware?

• Mommy4-27-08
    January 31, 2013 at 11:45 AM
    Yeah, I understand that. Drives me insane when he talks to me about things he knows I don't care about and then is mad because I don't understand what he means. He works with computers, I work in law... They are not even remotely close.
  • OBImomma
    January 31, 2013 at 11:46 AM
    My dh gets that way sometimes. Usually right after the kids go to bed. The kids talk all day long and they are loud so when they go to bed I like some quiet. But my dh sometimes starts talking and I finally have tell him to shut his mouth for 10 minutes bc I really cannot listen to another person. It just gets to be to much somedays
  • mommyof11050307
    January 31, 2013 at 11:50 AM
    He feels that way about me.

20 Something Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN