20 Something Moms

Featured Posts
leesie86
won't shut up
January 30, 2013 at 11:06 PM

Does anybody else ever feel like their other half (husband, boyfriend, partner, whatever) just won't shut the hell up? I swear to God, it's like he's on repeat, or just likes to hear himself talk, and it's NEVER about anything remotely important. How many times can I just nod my head and say "uh huh". I feel like such an ass, but while he's flapping his gums I'm tyring to feed/change/occupy the baby or get some mental peace and quite and he just keeps going.....

Replies

• vwd_johnson
    January 30, 2013 at 11:07 PM
    No, but I'm sure he thinks that about me. Haha. I never stop and I've passed that on to my son. Oops!
  • funhappymom
    January 31, 2013 at 8:28 AM

My husband doesn't talk much. I know he feels that way about me some days though.

• bamababe1975
    January 31, 2013 at 11:39 AM

LOL, no, because I'm the nonstop talker here. Hubby likes it, though, especially at night since he says that constant buzzing helps him sleep, lol.

• luvmybug
    January 31, 2013 at 11:41 AM
    You're lucky. I can barely get my SO to talk to me. He is always so busy!
  • JNL265
    by JNL265
    January 31, 2013 at 11:42 AM
    I just want to punch him in the face!! Lol
  • meangreen18
    January 31, 2013 at 11:44 AM
    Haha mine is worst than a woman!! Most of the time it's about work, in one ear and out the other. lol It's even worse when we go somewhere, he will start a total conversation with a stranger and they'll be talking and laughing like they've been BFFs forever. I usually just walk away lol
  • MeninaBallerina
    January 31, 2013 at 11:45 AM

Sometimes I can't get a word in edgewise with my husband lol. But honestly maybe your man doesn't know he's doing it. You could politely make him aware?

• Mommy4-27-08
    January 31, 2013 at 11:45 AM
    Yeah, I understand that. Drives me insane when he talks to me about things he knows I don't care about and then is mad because I don't understand what he means. He works with computers, I work in law... They are not even remotely close.
  • OBImomma
    January 31, 2013 at 11:46 AM
    My dh gets that way sometimes. Usually right after the kids go to bed. The kids talk all day long and they are loud so when they go to bed I like some quiet. But my dh sometimes starts talking and I finally have tell him to shut his mouth for 10 minutes bc I really cannot listen to another person. It just gets to be to much somedays
  • mommyof11050307
    January 31, 2013 at 11:50 AM
    He feels that way about me.

20 Something Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts