20 Something Moms

miller060905
You know you have a problem when....
January 30, 2013 at 9:11 PM
You know you have a problem when the local cafe calls to make sure you're ok when you don't show up at your regular time! Lol! Missing my usual Wednesday night burger, I will just have to make it a Thursday night burger instead! Lol!

Replies

• MommieSDW
    January 30, 2013 at 9:35 PM
    Lol! That's funny, at least they care though. You could've gone mountain climbing and got lost. That call just saved your life.

Been watching too much Discovery Channel.
  • greengreengrass
    January 30, 2013 at 9:39 PM
    The Chinese place we order from doesn't even take our order. Dh calls and when they hear his voice they say 'ok, be there in 45 min' lol. It's kinda sad but funny at the same time. We order probably twice a month but have been using them for years.
  • PeaceMuch
    January 30, 2013 at 9:54 PM
    Lmfao!!
  • Courtney610
    January 30, 2013 at 9:58 PM
    Awww! They care! :)
  • MamaPeanut
    January 30, 2013 at 10:46 PM
    Awesome!
  • FoxTales
    January 30, 2013 at 10:59 PM

aw, no that's not a problem! I think that's great :) I would love it if I was such a regular that someone called me to see what was up. People in my small town would do that, I think.... I know the owner of our local coffee shop would be asking why we didn't come in for our Wednesday noon-hour coffee date! But I doubt he'd call. He'd just ask us at church on Sunday lol

• Hanab818
    January 31, 2013 at 9:23 AM

thats awsome! I love when the places i spend my money knows who i am.

mine is when dh has banned me from cafemom.

• jtsmommie0104
    January 31, 2013 at 10:08 AM

That's awesome, they care. The people at the grocery store know my DS. Mainly because he is always recklessly driving one of the mini carts and I'm chasing him lol.

• luvmybug
    January 31, 2013 at 10:10 AM
    Lol.
  • beadingmom17
    January 31, 2013 at 10:12 AM
    We rarely order out but when we do, it's usually from the local Chinese place. The second DH starts placing the order the guy usually says "Oh, this William?!" Lmao! :)

Quoting greengreengrass:

The Chinese place we order from doesn't even take our order. Dh calls and when they hear his voice they say 'ok, be there in 45 min' lol. It's kinda sad but funny at the same time. We order probably twice a month but have been using them for years.

20 Something Moms