20 Something Moms

Featured Posts
momof2girls108
Quitting smoking...
January 29, 2013 at 12:03 AM
Ok so today will be my first day of quitting (cold turkey) and I'm honestly terrified!! Any helpful tips?! Plz help me out ladies...thanks!!! :)

Replies

• TempestRayne
    January 29, 2013 at 9:44 AM
    Come over to my house so I can cough in your face. You will get this coughing, lung burning, plague of death that I have-breathing will hurt so much that you won't want to smoke.
  • Baby_Avas_Momma
    January 29, 2013 at 9:54 AM
    Good luck mama!! I quit cold turkey the day I found out I was pregnant with dd. That was almost 2 years ago and I've never once touched another cig. You can do it!!
  • claddison
    January 29, 2013 at 9:59 AM
    Good luck to you. I just started my first day of taking Welbutrin for me to quit smoking.
  • PeaceMuch
    January 29, 2013 at 10:41 AM
    Regular gum and mints helped my husband. Good luck!!
  • MommyofSCC
    January 29, 2013 at 3:18 PM

Good luck, and chewing gum!!!!!!!!!

• BabyBrooke13
    January 29, 2013 at 3:29 PM

Great job mama ! ! ! You can do it ! ! ! I quit when I found out I was pregnant with number one and never looked back (I had only smoked for about a year though) ! ! ! gum and lollipops were a big help

• huntmom1104
    January 29, 2013 at 4:10 PM

I have been trying to quit smoking tried chewing gum and hard candy that seemed to help but i ended up getting one of those electronic cigarettes but i hope you find something to help you stop i wish i could

• momof2girls108
    January 29, 2013 at 6:44 PM
    Thank you ladies!! I have been thru almost a whole pack of gum today but its better (and cheaper) than cigarettes!! Keep the positivity coming!!! :-)
  • .thatsme.
    January 29, 2013 at 6:47 PM
    Good luck! I quit back in October for 7 weeks! Every time I craved one I would do something to keep me busy. Cravings usually last only 3 minutes. Unfortunately I started back! :(
  • cupcake_mom
    KT
    January 29, 2013 at 7:07 PM
    My sis in law got her fave hard candies. and every time she wanted a cig she would eat a candy. like jolly ranchers. sometimes she would even go outside with my bro when he would smoke and eat her candy. she was 100% done in about 2 months! Good luck.

20 Something Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN