20 Something Moms

Featured Posts
foofoo24
Can someone help me with this?
January 28, 2013 at 2:32 AM

Hi guys,

The first time I posted this I received no responses. I was hoping someone could help me out with this. I have a 16 month old girl I love to dress up. But I really want to find some matching outfits/dresses for the two of us. I googled and the only website I really found was hanaanderson or something. But it was a little pricey for my liking. Any other suggestions? We have a baby shower to attend in march that's a teaparty theme. I really want to wear matching dresses and hats. The hats are easy enough to find, but I am having trouble finding matching dresses. Any suggestions?

Replies

• Thomasmom07
    January 28, 2013 at 2:47 AM
    Have you tried etsy.com? They have everything on there!
  • foofoo24
    January 28, 2013 at 2:48 AM

I have browsed there. But nothing got me too excited. There were a few I wouldn't mind ordering if I can't find anything else. Thanks for the tip though

• claddison
    January 28, 2013 at 6:44 AM

sorry i'm not help because i have boys but here is a BUMP for you

• armywifey26
    January 28, 2013 at 6:58 AM

I have to get ready for a doc appt right now but I can poke around when I get home and see what I can find :)

• queen_k0302
    January 28, 2013 at 7:09 AM
    Find a local seamstress. It's heard to do daughter and me clothes. Sizes, style, and the right fabic is heard to get right. There is a lot of variables to be considered in this line. If you get them custom you can get what you want. Majority of seamstresses like one of a kind pieces. Good luck.
  • VictoriousTory
    January 28, 2013 at 7:23 AM

My BIL's sister makes clothes.... she has her own clothing line....She is really good at all different types of fabric and designs.... Her website is FehrTrade.com She does live in London, so I am not sure if S & H might be expensive but I am sure you can contact her ad work something out. She has made stuff for my sister's kids since they were little... I know she will need measurements of you and your daughter, I hope she could create something for you in time!!! 

• motherslove82
    January 28, 2013 at 7:26 AM
    I have never seen anything like that. Burlington Coat Factory had nursing nightgowns with matching newborn nightgowns at one time. That's as close as I have seen. Here's a bump.
  • foofoo24
    January 28, 2013 at 9:22 AM
    Thanks for all the ideas everyone :)
  • MeninaBallerina
    January 28, 2013 at 9:27 AM

http://www.menmommy.com/collections/dresses

I found the link above, you could also try going to a department store and looking for dresses in solid colors that may not come together but kind of match?

• foofoo24
    January 28, 2013 at 10:23 AM
    I willl definitely take a look at this. Thanks for the suggestion :)

Quoting VictoriousTory:

My BIL's sister makes clothes.... she has her own clothing line....She is really good at all different types of fabric and designs.... Her website is FehrTrade.com She does live in London, so I am not sure if S & H might be expensive but I am sure you can contact her ad work something out. She has made stuff for my sister's kids since they were little... I know she will need measurements of you and your daughter, I hope she could create something for you in time!!! 

20 Something Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN