20 Something Moms

Featured Posts
foofoo24
Can someone help me with this?
January 28, 2013 at 2:32 AM

Hi guys,

The first time I posted this I received no responses. I was hoping someone could help me out with this. I have a 16 month old girl I love to dress up. But I really want to find some matching outfits/dresses for the two of us. I googled and the only website I really found was hanaanderson or something. But it was a little pricey for my liking. Any other suggestions? We have a baby shower to attend in march that's a teaparty theme. I really want to wear matching dresses and hats. The hats are easy enough to find, but I am having trouble finding matching dresses. Any suggestions?

Replies

• Thomasmom07
    January 28, 2013 at 2:47 AM
    Have you tried etsy.com? They have everything on there!
  • foofoo24
    January 28, 2013 at 2:48 AM

I have browsed there. But nothing got me too excited. There were a few I wouldn't mind ordering if I can't find anything else. Thanks for the tip though

• claddison
    January 28, 2013 at 6:44 AM

sorry i'm not help because i have boys but here is a BUMP for you

• armywifey26
    January 28, 2013 at 6:58 AM

I have to get ready for a doc appt right now but I can poke around when I get home and see what I can find :)

• queen_k0302
    January 28, 2013 at 7:09 AM
    Find a local seamstress. It's heard to do daughter and me clothes. Sizes, style, and the right fabic is heard to get right. There is a lot of variables to be considered in this line. If you get them custom you can get what you want. Majority of seamstresses like one of a kind pieces. Good luck.
  • VictoriousTory
    January 28, 2013 at 7:23 AM

My BIL's sister makes clothes.... she has her own clothing line....She is really good at all different types of fabric and designs.... Her website is FehrTrade.com She does live in London, so I am not sure if S & H might be expensive but I am sure you can contact her ad work something out. She has made stuff for my sister's kids since they were little... I know she will need measurements of you and your daughter, I hope she could create something for you in time!!! 

• motherslove82
    January 28, 2013 at 7:26 AM
    I have never seen anything like that. Burlington Coat Factory had nursing nightgowns with matching newborn nightgowns at one time. That's as close as I have seen. Here's a bump.
  • foofoo24
    January 28, 2013 at 9:22 AM
    Thanks for all the ideas everyone :)
  • MeninaBallerina
    January 28, 2013 at 9:27 AM

http://www.menmommy.com/collections/dresses

I found the link above, you could also try going to a department store and looking for dresses in solid colors that may not come together but kind of match?

• foofoo24
    January 28, 2013 at 10:23 AM
    I willl definitely take a look at this. Thanks for the suggestion :)

Quoting VictoriousTory:

My BIL's sister makes clothes.... she has her own clothing line....She is really good at all different types of fabric and designs.... Her website is FehrTrade.com She does live in London, so I am not sure if S & H might be expensive but I am sure you can contact her ad work something out. She has made stuff for my sister's kids since they were little... I know she will need measurements of you and your daughter, I hope she could create something for you in time!!! 

20 Something Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts