20 Something Moms

Featured Posts
Im-HiDdEn
Not going to lie, I am a little let down.
January 26, 2013 at 1:53 PM

So I was running super late on my period so I went in on Thursday to get blood work done and it all came back negative and I am a little let down I broke down crying in the dr's office he says that I have a severe chemical imbalance and so new meds, lets hope these one's work.  The reason why I am running so late he claims is because I am constantly so nervous so today when I started all I wanted to do was cry.  I know I am not ready for another baby because my nerves are at there wits end but I know I would be a great mother to two and I Have never taken my feeling out on my son, I do occasionaly cry with him but I am pretty sure that is normal when it comes to post partum, I just hope it goes away soon!

Replies

• luvmybug
    January 26, 2013 at 2:02 PM

*HUGS*

• Im-HiDdEn
    January 26, 2013 at 2:14 PM

Thank you!

Quoting luvmybug:

*HUGS*

• luvmybug
    January 26, 2013 at 2:20 PM

i hope those new meds work and you get to feeling better. depression sucks. i should know, i've had MDD all my life. i'm on meds for it, but it only dulls it a little. Good luck! :)

Quoting Im-HiDdEn:

Thank you!

Quoting luvmybug:

*HUGS*

• amonkeymom
    January 26, 2013 at 5:33 PM

hugs  I'm glad that you have some new meds.  Be sure that you give them a few weeks to start feeling the effects and in the meantime know we're here for you.

• Robe739IsBack
    January 26, 2013 at 5:51 PM
    It'll be ok, mama! <3 (hugs) I have wonky hormone levels too. It's definitely not fun, when all you can do is cry & you have no control over it. Hang in there & hopefully those new meds will help you! :)
  • MamaPeanut
    January 26, 2013 at 7:14 PM
    I'm sorry. :(
  • Im-HiDdEn
    January 27, 2013 at 2:21 PM

You all are so sweet, it makes me feel better to come in here and actually see that people are reading about me and actually caring about what I have to say.  So thank you all.  I hopefully will be back to my peppy old step in no time.

20 Something Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Today's “Featured” Posts
More Featured Posts