20 Something Moms

Featured Posts
Im-HiDdEn
Not going to lie, I am a little let down.
January 26, 2013 at 1:53 PM

So I was running super late on my period so I went in on Thursday to get blood work done and it all came back negative and I am a little let down I broke down crying in the dr's office he says that I have a severe chemical imbalance and so new meds, lets hope these one's work.  The reason why I am running so late he claims is because I am constantly so nervous so today when I started all I wanted to do was cry.  I know I am not ready for another baby because my nerves are at there wits end but I know I would be a great mother to two and I Have never taken my feeling out on my son, I do occasionaly cry with him but I am pretty sure that is normal when it comes to post partum, I just hope it goes away soon!

Replies

• luvmybug
    January 26, 2013 at 2:02 PM

*HUGS*

• Im-HiDdEn
    January 26, 2013 at 2:14 PM

Thank you!

Quoting luvmybug:

*HUGS*

• luvmybug
    January 26, 2013 at 2:20 PM

i hope those new meds work and you get to feeling better. depression sucks. i should know, i've had MDD all my life. i'm on meds for it, but it only dulls it a little. Good luck! :)

Quoting Im-HiDdEn:

Thank you!

Quoting luvmybug:

*HUGS*

• amonkeymom
    January 26, 2013 at 5:33 PM

hugs  I'm glad that you have some new meds.  Be sure that you give them a few weeks to start feeling the effects and in the meantime know we're here for you.

• Robe739IsBack
    January 26, 2013 at 5:51 PM
    It'll be ok, mama! <3 (hugs) I have wonky hormone levels too. It's definitely not fun, when all you can do is cry & you have no control over it. Hang in there & hopefully those new meds will help you! :)
  • MamaPeanut
    January 26, 2013 at 7:14 PM
    I'm sorry. :(
  • Im-HiDdEn
    January 27, 2013 at 2:21 PM

You all are so sweet, it makes me feel better to come in here and actually see that people are reading about me and actually caring about what I have to say.  So thank you all.  I hopefully will be back to my peppy old step in no time.

20 Something Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN