20 Something Moms

XoXo.Nikki.XoXo
Just a quick update....
January 16, 2013 at 8:32 PM
So as I posted Monday, I broke the news to my ex that I was leaving. Apparently he must have thought that I was going to leave all my furniture there knowing he owes the complex money and got an eviction warning lol... Yeah ok. I ain't that stupid. So I moved everything out and some. He woke up this afternoon for work and seen we wiped the place clean and got pissed and smashed the dining room table to pieces ( it was something I was going to leave for him) and started spazzing out. He left for work and I cleaned house. I bought him a really expensive tablet that I out on my cc and he thought he was keeping it! Ha! I took that shit too. It's technically mine since I bought it and still am paying on it. He made a mess when he busted the table, there was wood every where so I didn't bother to clean up like I was going to while we were moving. I'm waiting for his nasty mid night phone call when he gets home as to why the place is a mess and where his tablet is. And get this. He says he doesn't want to see the boys til he moves out in April... Smh. I left some stuff there for him so they had a place to sleep, a tv to watch, and all the stuff in the kitchen. Whatever fuck him. He is bitter and is now going to make my boys suffer. Shows how much of a man he is. I wouldn't have taken everything, but... I bought EVERYTHING in that apartment and I didn't want to risk him getting evicted and a lock being put on the door and I lose everything. He is being such a bitter ass. But yet he left me in September and didnt care, now the tables are turned and he is acting like a child.

Replies

• PeaceMuch
    January 16, 2013 at 9:45 PM

wow...! What a douche. So glad you got out.

• beadingmom17
    January 16, 2013 at 10:09 PM
    Sounds like you are much better off without him
  • TexasWife
    January 16, 2013 at 10:30 PM

holy moses. Now you know his true colors.

• CheyennesMommy2
    January 16, 2013 at 10:31 PM
    Wow. Your so better off! Hugs!
  • XoXo.Nikki.XoXo
    January 17, 2013 at 12:56 AM
    Yup, I am better off. He is trippin right now. Trying to find reasons to call me about dumb shit. Calling me at midnight asking if I can bring his house keys out to him, even though earlier in the day he said to take them for a few days til I can get into the storage unit. He either wanted a reason to see me or see if I was with someone... Smh.
  • ruby_jewel_04
    January 17, 2013 at 1:24 AM
    What a douche waffle. Good riddance to bad rubbish.
  • BrownEyedGirl86
    January 17, 2013 at 5:05 AM
    Thank goodness your gone.
    Do you have to go back to the house anymore or are you moved out totally??

I cannot believe what an ass that he doesn't wanna see his children till April. Do you think he's going that to hurt you or he is that immature??
  • your_angel
    January 17, 2013 at 5:23 AM
    I didn't read what I'm assuming you posted before about you planning to leave but from how he sounds you needed to be gone anyways. I'm glad you were able to get you and the kids out safely and your stuff too lol
    Whatever you do don't look back! Let him be a father to his kids if he chooses too and move on and find you someone better!
  • XoXo.Nikki.XoXo
    January 17, 2013 at 8:40 AM
    My dad and two coworkers took off and we got everything out and to my dads. I took today off to finish up a few things. I'm so relieved it's indescribable. I feel so ok. He called at 10 last night wanting to talk to the boys but I wouldn't let him talk to them because I had them settled in and ready for bed. Then called back at mid night asking for the basement keys back even though he said I could use them til I was done. I know he just wanted to see me. I saw him 5 mins later walking in front of my dads house (the apartment is a block and a half away). He has shown me soooo many more reasons why I don't need to be with him. I know I deserve better.

Quoting BrownEyedGirl86:

Thank goodness your gone.

Do you have to go back to the house anymore or are you moved out totally??

I cannot believe what an ass that he doesn't wanna see his children till April. Do you think he's going that to hurt you or he is that immature??

• XoXo.Nikki.XoXo
    January 17, 2013 at 8:42 AM
    Yes, I'd been planning. I will not keep the kids from him if he wants to be around, but I refuse to force them on him as well. If he wants to be a dad... Fine. If not, I'll do my best to make sure my boys are ok. And you are right, I will find someone who will treat me right one day.

Quoting your_angel:

I didn't read what I'm assuming you posted before about you planning to leave but from how he sounds you needed to be gone anyways. I'm glad you were able to get you and the kids out safely and your stuff too lol

Whatever you do don't look back! Let him be a father to his kids if he chooses too and move on and find you someone better!

20 Something Moms