20 Something Moms

DejeweleD
Does anyone have before and after body transformation pics? *brag post*
January 15, 2013 at 9:27 PM

Go ahead and brag.... I have  a few months before I can hit the gym and I need some "inspo"...you can include your story and what you did/do to lose the weight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Replies

• AlwaysKISA
    January 15, 2013 at 9:27 PM
    Bump! I wanna see, too!
  • tilly030409
    January 15, 2013 at 9:29 PM

Im joining the Y next month and plan on walking on the tread mill and swimming to try and shed some extra weight.... I was actually thinking about posting my pics on here..... bumping this post.... I wanna see too and would love to hear the tricks people have used!!

• ruhappytoseeme
    January 15, 2013 at 9:44 PM

try spark people, its free and they have a ton of usefull stuff for tracking and also some video exercises. I lost 30 lbs thru them, sadly I stopped, had back surgery and couldnt do anything then I got menapaus ughhh and depressed, but if I ever decide to do anything it will be thru them because its all about lifestyle changes and it works and you can have a little of the stuff we love, we just need to keep our eating tracker done and make sure we stay within the ranges it gives us. any way just a thought if you would like to try something that works and is very useful in giving ideas :)

• delmeg10
    January 15, 2013 at 9:51 PM
    I would go to My Fitness Pal. There are a bunch of before and afters, stories, tips for success, inspiration and "challenges" on the forum. The people are great over there! Good luck!
  • Sexyfox09
    January 15, 2013 at 10:06 PM

I'm quiting drinking Mountian dew, then on February 1st I'm going to start the Atkins diet. 

• MommieSDW
    January 15, 2013 at 10:44 PM

This was when I lost 35lbs in the beginning of 12. I gained a little back but I still look 100x better than before. 

I ate very clean, no soda, no energy drinks. Period. There was no way around it. Nothing sugary. Nothing boxed. I counted calories and made sure to walk alot. 

• DejeweleD
    January 15, 2013 at 10:46 PM

GREAT job

Quoting MommieSDW:

This was when I lost 35lbs in the beginning of 12. I gained a little back but I still look 100x better than before. 

I ate very clean, no soda, no energy drinks. Period. There was no way around it. Nothing sugary. Nothing boxed. I counted calories and made sure to walk alot. 

• beadingmom17
    January 15, 2013 at 10:46 PM
    Check out the Healthy Weight Loss group! Lots of the ladies have journals with before and after pics :)
  • Ultra_
    by Ultra_
    January 15, 2013 at 10:52 PM

No. I was fine until now. NOW I'm going to start working out for our cruise. I don't want to be in a one piece.

• luvmybug
    January 15, 2013 at 11:00 PM

I didn't do anything special to lose the weight. it just kinda melted off....

20 Something Moms