20 Something Moms

Featured Posts
lil_ferfer
need an answer plz
December 6, 2012 at 6:45 PM

ok is this weird...

i am very strict about me and my hubby going threw each others phones, we just dont do it. for some reason i did today and seen SEVERAL messages from girls. he asked all of them for pics for his phons phone. not a big deal im thinkin he just wants icon pics. then i see that he also told all of them that he wanted to hang out with them. y would he want to hang out with all of these girls. they r old friends but still!! i dont tell guys that i want to hang out with them or anything. what do u ladies think

Replies

• Bittysmama
    December 6, 2012 at 6:46 PM
    That's fishy
  • Chelsea_rh
    December 6, 2012 at 6:52 PM
    Why don't you just ask... You snooped and that's what happened. it may be nothing, but you never know.
  • TheIrishDuckie
    December 6, 2012 at 6:55 PM

Agreed. Is there a reason you didn't trust him enough and went through his phone?

Quoting Chelsea_rh:

Why don't you just ask... You snooped and that's what happened. it may be nothing, but you never know.

• lil_ferfer
    December 6, 2012 at 8:26 PM

i dont know what happend. i just noticed that he has been textin a lot lately and his phone was just sittin on the bed so i decided to look through it. my stomach is killin me its in all kinds of knots. im already hella depressed cuz were loosin our house and have to move in with his parents that i dont get a long with cuz of the way they scream and yell and cuss and fight all the time!!! and now this, ugh

Quoting TheIrishDuckie:

Agreed. Is there a reason you didn't trust him enough and went through his phone?

Quoting Chelsea_rh:

• TheIrishDuckie
    December 6, 2012 at 8:32 PM

I'm really not sure what to tell you... One of my close friends is also my ex. My husband knows how it went with us and understands that i've known him for most of my life.

• mom_3.0
    by mom_3.0
    December 6, 2012 at 8:34 PM
    Really? Dont be stupid.
  • noahmommie2012
    December 6, 2012 at 8:42 PM
    i think if a guy wants to hang out with a girl there more going on.but i cant say that what he doing. i dont talk to hang out with guys and im married and i know everyone in my hubby cellphone that is mine to if i need it. if u serious think something is going on then maybe (if it was me would call one of the girls and ask them and tell them please dont lie about it)but everyone is different.Or maybe something is borther him and he cant come to u about it for some reason( i knwo ppl like that.)
  • lil_ferfer
    December 6, 2012 at 8:51 PM

Quoting mom_3.0:

Really? Dont be stupid.

g, thnx for insulting me when i need a girl the most, ur a great friend aren't u there buddy
  • MrsLondon
    December 6, 2012 at 8:59 PM

Confront him and don't let him make you feel guilty you went through his phone. If he does that he's just trying to devert the attention away from the real issue. You can't move on if you don't clear the air. Stand strong. You're his wife and you have a right to know every bit of his business! There are no secrets in marriage. Secrets mean lies.

• lil_ferfer
    December 6, 2012 at 10:08 PM

im scared i dunno what im gonna do

20 Something Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Today's “Featured” Posts
More Featured Posts