20 Something Moms

Featured Posts
MyBigFam6
teenage sister
December 5, 2012 at 9:45 AM
So I have a 14 sister in law. Love her to death. She's wonderful. So today she calls. I return the call a few minutes late. I freak alittle. Continue to try and reach her. Two hours go by. She finally texts me. This morning when she called on her way to school she was being followed. the entire way till she got to the school. The Guy even followed her in a truck untill she ran to the school. I told her to let school know. I physically can not take her to school or I would everyday. Her dad is gunna not even think twice. My fiance her brother would walk her to school if he didn't have work that early. But in our state a child becomes schools responsibility once they leave in the am. So atleast school should know right? Or should she just blow it off. She thinks what's done is done let it go and move on. I think yea true but just tell someone what happen.

Replies

• KatherineM
    December 5, 2012 at 9:48 AM

I would call and let them know she is going to feel really guilty if it isn't nothing and something happens. 

• GirlWSemiAuto
    December 5, 2012 at 9:50 AM
    She should talk to the school. It probably wouldn't hurt if you called as well.
  • OBImomma
    December 5, 2012 at 9:51 AM
    I'd tell the school and report it to the police.
  • Proud.mama.of2
    December 5, 2012 at 9:51 AM
    I think she should tell someone. That could potentially turn into a dangerous situation. Does she not have anyone who could take her to school or at least walk with her, an older friend even? Tell her if it happens again she needs to get the tag number & give a description of the vehicle to the police. You never know these days what could happen. Better safe than sorry.
  • whattodo11
    December 5, 2012 at 9:52 AM
    She needs to tell the school. Also the police need to be made aware as well. It may be nothing, but it also may be the next serial killer or serial rapists looking for his prey. It needs to be addressed and people need to be informed.
  • skittlebeans88
    December 5, 2012 at 9:53 AM
    You can call
  • t1gger143
    December 5, 2012 at 9:53 AM
    You need to call the school.

20 Something Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to