20 Something Moms

fingerscrossed3
So confused! need help!!!
December 4, 2012 at 11:29 PM

So nervous about everything! i Am 20 years old, in the navy and married to a marine, and i have been ttc since feburary. i am not charting anything, or anything like that. im just letting it take its course. so as of now im 12 days past when AF was supposed to be here and i have had slight nausea and headaches. no cramps as if my period is coming. also i have had white discharge and tender nipples. with that being said my stomach is "bloated" to the point that i look like i am already showing. Anyways main point here is , i took a pregnancy test, E.P.T to be exact, and after about a minute i could see the far left side of the positive indicator line. it was very clear and also very faint. all my urine had moved across the pregnancy indicator so i know the urine didn't just bulid up there. SOO with that being said, it disappeared right after i got really excited and called my friend, since husband is away for the week training, and after a minute of talking to her i checked it and it was gone!!! any adivce??? I realy want a baby and a family! MY HUSBAND WOULD MAKE A GREAT FATHER! AND I WANNA BE A MOMMMY! thank you. babby dust to all and good luck to those with kids and on thier way to having thier own.

Replies

• GirlWSemiAuto
    December 4, 2012 at 11:34 PM
    Try another test with first morning urine.
  • ZakkarysMom
    December 4, 2012 at 11:38 PM
    Yeah, try taking a test first thing in the morning. Your urine will be concentrated and give you a more accurate result. I hope you are pregnant! :)
  • mrscass0416
    December 4, 2012 at 11:40 PM
    She meant with first morning urine.
  • GirlWSemiAuto
    December 4, 2012 at 11:42 PM
    Thanks. Stupid phone. Lol

Quoting mrscass0416:

• mrscass0416
    December 4, 2012 at 11:48 PM
    LOL NP :-), Mine does the same thing, drives me nuts!

Quoting GirlWSemiAuto:

Thanks. Stupid phone. Lol

Quoting mrscass0416:

• fingerscrossed3
    December 7, 2012 at 6:33 PM

SO... took more tests and they were all negative. and on top of that AF decided to show so im not :[

20 Something Moms