20 Something Moms

Featured Posts
fingerscrossed3
So confused! need help!!!
December 4, 2012 at 11:29 PM

So nervous about everything! i Am 20 years old, in the navy and married to a marine, and i have been ttc since feburary. i am not charting anything, or anything like that. im just letting it take its course. so as of now im 12 days past when AF was supposed to be here and i have had slight nausea and headaches. no cramps as if my period is coming. also i have had white discharge and tender nipples. with that being said my stomach is "bloated" to the point that i look like i am already showing. Anyways main point here is , i took a pregnancy test, E.P.T to be exact, and after about a minute i could see the far left side of the positive indicator line. it was very clear and also very faint. all my urine had moved across the pregnancy indicator so i know the urine didn't just bulid up there. SOO with that being said, it disappeared right after i got really excited and called my friend, since husband is away for the week training, and after a minute of talking to her i checked it and it was gone!!! any adivce??? I realy want a baby and a family! MY HUSBAND WOULD MAKE A GREAT FATHER! AND I WANNA BE A MOMMMY! thank you. babby dust to all and good luck to those with kids and on thier way to having thier own.

Replies

• GirlWSemiAuto
    December 4, 2012 at 11:34 PM
    Try another test with first morning urine.
  • ZakkarysMom
    December 4, 2012 at 11:38 PM
    Yeah, try taking a test first thing in the morning. Your urine will be concentrated and give you a more accurate result. I hope you are pregnant! :)
  • mrscass0416
    December 4, 2012 at 11:40 PM
    She meant with first morning urine.
  • GirlWSemiAuto
    December 4, 2012 at 11:42 PM
    Thanks. Stupid phone. Lol

Quoting mrscass0416:

• mrscass0416
    December 4, 2012 at 11:48 PM
    LOL NP :-), Mine does the same thing, drives me nuts!

Quoting GirlWSemiAuto:

Thanks. Stupid phone. Lol

Quoting mrscass0416:

• fingerscrossed3
    December 7, 2012 at 6:33 PM

SO... took more tests and they were all negative. and on top of that AF decided to show so im not :[

20 Something Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN