Fml. That is all.

Replies

• MsChrln
    by MsChrln
    December 1, 2012 at 2:02 PM
    lol
  • MichelleSw
    December 1, 2012 at 2:03 PM

My parents have been -lol- They know I'm a mess already. My mom plays PotFarm hardcore.

• KenzieQsMommy
    December 1, 2012 at 2:06 PM
    LOL! I have my medical card and my folks dont know. I liked the dispensary I go to's fb page so I'm sure they'll put two and two together and I will get a very long and drawn out lecture. Oy.

Quoting MichelleSw:

My parents have been -lol- They know I'm a mess already. My mom plays PotFarm hardcore.

• momma2b2008
    December 1, 2012 at 2:06 PM
    My parents joined years ago! It's really not all that bad!
  • MichelleSw
    December 1, 2012 at 2:09 PM

Quoting KenzieQsMommy:

LOL! I have my medical card and my folks dont know. I liked the dispensary I go to's fb page so I'm sure they'll put two and two together and I will get a very long and drawn out lecture. Oy.

Quoting MichelleSw:

Lmao... Well, it's opposite for me :) My mom has no card but still smokes :P I don't, although, I'm ALL for legalizing. Sucks to be you during the lecture! 

• bLuEeYeDgIrL312
    December 1, 2012 at 2:13 PM
    Hahaha i just made my mom one last week!
  • KenzieQsMommy
    December 1, 2012 at 2:17 PM
    Oh good god it does suck. I better brush up on my facts so I have some good comebacks lol.
    I can hear it already ....shudders....

Quoting MichelleSw:

Quoting KenzieQsMommy:

Quoting MichelleSw:

Lmao... Well, it's opposite for me :) My mom has no card but still smokes :P I don't, although, I'm ALL for legalizing. Sucks to be you during the lecture! 

• KenzieQsMommy
    December 1, 2012 at 2:18 PM
    Your folks probably dont read too far into every word that comes out of your mouth. My fb will be analyzed like DNA at a crime scene lol

Quoting momma2b2008:

My parents joined years ago! It's really not all that bad!

• kayandjsmom
    December 1, 2012 at 2:20 PM
    I felt that way when my mom did but it didn't last. She forgot her password and probably doesn't understand or care to get it back.whew!
  • ambermarie2006
    December 1, 2012 at 2:24 PM
    Lol my parents AND grandma have a FB.

20 Something Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN