20 Something Moms

Featured Posts
CheyennesMommy2
Ahh! What should I get dh for.christmas???
November 30, 2012 at 11:58 PM
So far I have gotten him 2 ties...woo hoo...

He hates sports, hunting...

He likes electronics BUT we have everything it seems....hes just so picky..help!

Replies

• HannahC
    by HannahC
    December 1, 2012 at 12:00 AM

Accessories for his techy things, maybe?

• PeaceMuch
    December 1, 2012 at 12:06 AM
    Gift cards? Clothes? Idk my husband ia hard to shop for too. Lol I am getting him.guitar accessories.
  • lilmama8408
    December 1, 2012 at 12:08 AM
    I got dh a massage attachment for the computer chair since he's a gamer and in online college. He works nights and when he's in the office sits in a crappy chair that hurts his back so this gives support and a massage.

Got him a couple games too.
  • CheyennesMommy2
    December 1, 2012 at 12:10 AM
    He has literally.everything possible for his electronics. And for his guitars and.drums.

Im gonna try to sneak to the mall n get him a couple shirts. He wants a nook, but I dont see why, we have 2 ipad2s.
  • Avetay
    by Avetay
    December 1, 2012 at 12:10 AM
    A couples massage maybe a watch? Sex "coupon book"
  • CheyennesMommy2
    December 1, 2012 at 12:12 AM
    Hes not a big gamer..and never sits in his office chair lol he usually takes the ipad to the couch.

Quoting lilmama8408:

I got dh a massage attachment for the computer chair since he's a gamer and in online college. He works nights and when he's in the office sits in a crappy chair that hurts his back so this gives support and a massage.

Got him a couple games too.
  • mama2beautiesnb
    December 1, 2012 at 12:13 AM
    is he a hard core fan of any tv show or movie? i got my dh a sons of anarchy lamp and sons of anarchy pint glass. (got myself a soa shirt too! shhhh! lol)
  • CheyennesMommy2
    December 1, 2012 at 12:15 AM
    He just got a $400 watch for sweetest daylol...he can use thatone for a while!

&& we do massages every month :/

Im not too into sex anything as a gift. Hed be mighty offended as well.

Quoting Avetay:

A couples massage maybe a watch? Sex "coupon book"
  • Chelsea_rh
    December 1, 2012 at 12:16 AM
    Does he need an external hard drive? Walmart has great deals on a terabyte sized hard drive....
  • CheyennesMommy2
    December 1, 2012 at 12:17 AM
    Nope...he doesnt get into stuff like that. He flys, works, and thats about as far as his interests go. Id buy him a plane ;P but that might be hard to wrap lol

Quoting mama2beautiesnb:

is he a hard core fan of any tv show or movie? i got my dh a sons of anarchy lamp and sons of anarchy pint glass. (got myself a soa shirt too! shhhh! lol)

20 Something Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN