20 Something Moms

Featured Posts
CheyennesMommy2
Ahh! What should I get dh for.christmas???
November 30, 2012 at 11:58 PM
So far I have gotten him 2 ties...woo hoo...

He hates sports, hunting...

He likes electronics BUT we have everything it seems....hes just so picky..help!

Replies

• HannahC
    by HannahC
    December 1, 2012 at 12:00 AM

Accessories for his techy things, maybe?

• PeaceMuch
    December 1, 2012 at 12:06 AM
    Gift cards? Clothes? Idk my husband ia hard to shop for too. Lol I am getting him.guitar accessories.
  • lilmama8408
    December 1, 2012 at 12:08 AM
    I got dh a massage attachment for the computer chair since he's a gamer and in online college. He works nights and when he's in the office sits in a crappy chair that hurts his back so this gives support and a massage.

Got him a couple games too.
  • CheyennesMommy2
    December 1, 2012 at 12:10 AM
    He has literally.everything possible for his electronics. And for his guitars and.drums.

Im gonna try to sneak to the mall n get him a couple shirts. He wants a nook, but I dont see why, we have 2 ipad2s.
  • Avetay
    by Avetay
    December 1, 2012 at 12:10 AM
    A couples massage maybe a watch? Sex "coupon book"
  • CheyennesMommy2
    December 1, 2012 at 12:12 AM
    Hes not a big gamer..and never sits in his office chair lol he usually takes the ipad to the couch.

Quoting lilmama8408:

I got dh a massage attachment for the computer chair since he's a gamer and in online college. He works nights and when he's in the office sits in a crappy chair that hurts his back so this gives support and a massage.

Got him a couple games too.
  • mama2beautiesnb
    December 1, 2012 at 12:13 AM
    is he a hard core fan of any tv show or movie? i got my dh a sons of anarchy lamp and sons of anarchy pint glass. (got myself a soa shirt too! shhhh! lol)
  • CheyennesMommy2
    December 1, 2012 at 12:15 AM
    He just got a $400 watch for sweetest daylol...he can use thatone for a while!

&& we do massages every month :/

Im not too into sex anything as a gift. Hed be mighty offended as well.

Quoting Avetay:

A couples massage maybe a watch? Sex "coupon book"
  • Chelsea_rh
    December 1, 2012 at 12:16 AM
    Does he need an external hard drive? Walmart has great deals on a terabyte sized hard drive....
  • CheyennesMommy2
    December 1, 2012 at 12:17 AM
    Nope...he doesnt get into stuff like that. He flys, works, and thats about as far as his interests go. Id buy him a plane ;P but that might be hard to wrap lol

Quoting mama2beautiesnb:

is he a hard core fan of any tv show or movie? i got my dh a sons of anarchy lamp and sons of anarchy pint glass. (got myself a soa shirt too! shhhh! lol)

20 Something Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts