20 Something Moms

Featured Posts
il0vemyb0yz
hi :) i need friends
November 21, 2012 at 3:03 AM

been here for a while and never really looks for moms to be friends with. my name is Brittney and im 22 years old. i have 2 baby boys ages 2 and my little will be 1 next month. i am not married but me and their father are together been together for 7 years now. im a SAHM and my BF just graduated college. he is a construction worker/ supervisor and he just finished school to be an electrician. im pretty positive about everyday life but can be very blunt......thats all i got lol. feel free to message me or send me a FR

Replies

• ShanesMommy2012
    November 21, 2012 at 3:34 AM
    Hi :) I'm Amber. 21 years old with an almost 5 month old son. Me and his dad have been together for 2 years. I am also a SAHM.
  • il0vemyb0yz
    November 21, 2012 at 3:42 AM

very nice to meet you amber :) 

Quoting ShanesMommy2012:

Hi :) I'm Amber. 21 years old with an almost 5 month old son. Me and his dad have been together for 2 years. I am also a SAHM.

• il0vemyb0yz
    November 21, 2012 at 3:50 AM

lol nice to meet you as well.

Quoting britneymom:

Hi... nice to meet another Britney :-) I'm 20, also a SAHM... with 2 kids (Kira is 3 and Damon is 5). I'm married to Kira's dad!

• babyboy117
    November 21, 2012 at 3:51 AM

I'm Tara, 24 years old. I have a 2 year old son. I am a stay at home Mom,  and Married. I really want to pursue a nursing career when hubby comes backfrom deployment because being a sahm is depressing these days.

• il0vemyb0yz
    November 21, 2012 at 3:54 AM

hi tara. nice to meet you. i know what you mean bout the depressing lol thats why im making friends :D

Quoting babyboy117:

I'm Tara, 24 years old. I have a 2 year old son. I am a stay at home Mom,  and Married. I really want to pursue a nursing career when hubby comes backfrom deployment because being a sahm is depressing these days.

• katykatybobaty
    November 21, 2012 at 4:39 AM
    Hi! I'm Katy, my little love is Harley and she's almost 3 months old. Her daddy and I have been together since 2010. I'm a SAHM and I love it. It's very nice to meet you ladies! :)
  • lilmomma189
    November 21, 2012 at 6:49 AM

hi im jessica, i have 2 kids a girl that is 4. Also a boy that is 3, i am married. i work out side of my house.

• Courtney610
    November 21, 2012 at 6:51 AM
    Hi I'm Courtney. I'm 28, married, with 3 boys!
  • KalsMommy
    November 21, 2012 at 6:53 AM

Hi My name is Heather I am 28. I have 3 kids, Kalman is 5, Sarah is almost 3 and Elijah is 1.5 yr. I am also a SAHM going to school at nights. I have been with my husband for almost 8 years.

• cutestmom24
    November 21, 2012 at 7:00 AM
    hello,NY name us chantell,I'm 26 my dd will be 2,in February,my hubby an have been together. 31/2 yrs our 4 yr anniversary is next month.he is in school studying to be a eletriction.

20 Something Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN