20 Something Moms

Featured Posts
mommie2bof1
weird feeling lately
November 19, 2012 at 10:38 PM
So lately I havent been feeling so good. my back has been hurting me to point of crying and my stomach has been bothering me alot. I cant be pregnant I have the mirena in. could I be? what could be wrong? Has anyone else experianced this and know what it is ? My daughter is now 7 months old. My coworker asked me yesterday if I was pregnat cuz I told her what was going on

Replies

• ilana_ny
    November 19, 2012 at 10:40 PM
    I think you should ask your OBGYN. Maybe you have complications from Mirena???
  • crazy4u49033
    November 19, 2012 at 10:49 PM
    I would get the mirena checked. It is possible it has shifted or something.

If you are worried about being preg take a test. Anything is possible but probably not that likely. Call your doc though and just get checked out. It's not normal to be in so much pain.
  • mommie2bof1
    November 19, 2012 at 10:56 PM
    I think im gonna call on my way to work tomorrow. I hope nothing bad happened.and im just sore and sick or something

Quoting crazy4u49033:

I would get the mirena checked. It is possible it has shifted or something.

If you are worried about being preg take a test. Anything is possible but probably not that likely. Call your doc though and just get checked out. It's not normal to be in so much pain.

• FelixFelicis
    November 19, 2012 at 11:00 PM

Maybe it's your gallbladder. Call your doctor.

• TempestRayne
    November 19, 2012 at 11:11 PM

Quoting ilana_ny:

I think you should ask your OBGYN. Maybe you have complications from Mirena???

20 Something Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts