20 Something Moms

mommie2bof1
weird feeling lately
November 19, 2012 at 10:38 PM
So lately I havent been feeling so good. my back has been hurting me to point of crying and my stomach has been bothering me alot. I cant be pregnant I have the mirena in. could I be? what could be wrong? Has anyone else experianced this and know what it is ? My daughter is now 7 months old. My coworker asked me yesterday if I was pregnat cuz I told her what was going on

Replies

• ilana_ny
    November 19, 2012 at 10:40 PM
    I think you should ask your OBGYN. Maybe you have complications from Mirena???
  • crazy4u49033
    November 19, 2012 at 10:49 PM
    I would get the mirena checked. It is possible it has shifted or something.

If you are worried about being preg take a test. Anything is possible but probably not that likely. Call your doc though and just get checked out. It's not normal to be in so much pain.
  • mommie2bof1
    November 19, 2012 at 10:56 PM
    I think im gonna call on my way to work tomorrow. I hope nothing bad happened.and im just sore and sick or something

Quoting crazy4u49033:

I would get the mirena checked. It is possible it has shifted or something.

If you are worried about being preg take a test. Anything is possible but probably not that likely. Call your doc though and just get checked out. It's not normal to be in so much pain.

• FelixFelicis
    November 19, 2012 at 11:00 PM

Maybe it's your gallbladder. Call your doctor.

• TempestRayne
    November 19, 2012 at 11:11 PM

Quoting ilana_ny:

I think you should ask your OBGYN. Maybe you have complications from Mirena???

20 Something Moms