20 Something Moms

Featured Posts
chelsea1010
how long until you fit in your pre-prego clothes?
November 19, 2012 at 2:54 PM
How long after baby were you mamas able to fit back into normal clothes? I'm almost 6 weeks PP, and don't think my old clothes are ever gonna fit again. My butt and my hips grew so much, I can barely get my pants up. Lol

Replies

• MJuliet
    by MJuliet
    November 19, 2012 at 2:56 PM
    14 months and still waiting! Lol
  • MayFlowerMomma
    November 19, 2012 at 2:58 PM

Ummm, I still don't fit into my pre pregnancy pants. My lo is 6 months. Working on this problem now

• RaevynEvermore
    November 19, 2012 at 2:59 PM

im 5 weeks pp and I can wear my old shirts but I dont think my old jeans are ever going to fit again lol

• doomshroom
    November 19, 2012 at 2:59 PM

10 months, but they still don't fit quite the same.

it takes time and patience.

• TS9509
    by TS9509
    November 19, 2012 at 3:00 PM
    I wore pre pregnancy clothes home from the hospital.
  • Megan11587
    November 19, 2012 at 3:01 PM

I was in normal clothes in a week and a half.

• FoxTales
    November 19, 2012 at 3:02 PM
    A few months, but I joined the gym at 6 weeks post partum and capitalized on bf and weight loss.
  • ambermario4ever
    November 19, 2012 at 3:02 PM

my youngest is about to be four and i still cant fit in to the clothes that i wore after i had my first let alone the clothes that i wore before my first. but i am working on it i have lost 12 pounds in the last three weeks with hard work.

• kmencl3210
    November 19, 2012 at 3:05 PM

pre pregnancy size for my 4 yr old was a 0-1.... I don't think I will EVER get into those again, I have wider hips now lol with my youngest I didn't get back into pre pregnancy size either I was 1 size bigger in pants, tops I had to get bigger cause of my boobs lol. This baby I really hope to get back to pre pregnancy size before my current youngest.... 

• OBImomma
    November 19, 2012 at 3:12 PM
    My baby is 12 weeks old and my shirts fit but my pants do not. I can get them up and buttoned but they are way too right and there is way to much fat hanging over the sides :( so I bought a size up in a pair of jeans but live in yoga pants mostly.

20 Something Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN