20 Something Moms

Featured Posts
chelsea1010
how long until you fit in your pre-prego clothes?
November 19, 2012 at 2:54 PM
How long after baby were you mamas able to fit back into normal clothes? I'm almost 6 weeks PP, and don't think my old clothes are ever gonna fit again. My butt and my hips grew so much, I can barely get my pants up. Lol

Replies

• Infinite1221
    November 19, 2012 at 5:13 PM

A day?  I don't know.  I don't recall ever not wearing my "normal" clothes after she was born.  I was 142lbs pre pregnancy but ended up at 116lbs after pregancy.  I thank God for breast feeding!!! I actually had to go out and buy new clothes.

• TheBabyFactory4
    November 19, 2012 at 5:15 PM
    With the last baby, he was born on Tuesday and when i came home i fit into my jeans
  • polkaspots
    November 19, 2012 at 5:21 PM
    I never bought maternity clothing. I did stretch out the waist of my jeans a little though. The new pants I got a few weeks after he was born were a few sizes smaller than before I got pregnant. I haven't been a 26 since I started high school.
  • chelsea1010
    November 19, 2012 at 5:27 PM

i never bought any either, just wore yoga and track pants, but i have yet to lose 10lbs of my baby weight....workin on it. but i was able to fit into all my jeans until about 5 months prego:)

Quoting polkaspots:

I never bought maternity clothing. I did stretch out the waist of my jeans a little though. The new pants I got a few weeks after he was born were a few sizes smaller than before I got pregnant. I haven't been a 26 since I started high school.

• krbooth
    by krbooth
    November 19, 2012 at 5:53 PM
    Prepreg jeans by 6 weeks, 11 months later I'm 2 sizes smaller thn I was when I got pregnant. Shirts don't fit the same anymore cuz my baby pooch but I'm getting there.
  • sreichelt26
    November 19, 2012 at 6:31 PM

dd is 18 months and I still don't fit into pre-prego jeans, but that's because of the way my stomach is (I have a c-section "stomach apron"). I'm actually 20 lbs lighter than when I got pregnant and am smaller everywhere but my stomach and boobs

• Mrs.Greco
    November 19, 2012 at 6:39 PM
    When I left the hospital.
  • Elle.tea.22
    November 19, 2012 at 6:48 PM
    I'm 7 weeks pp and I fit in my clothes. Took me about a month
  • Mommy2armyskids
    November 19, 2012 at 6:49 PM

2month and my pre baby clothes are too big

• MamaPeanut
    November 19, 2012 at 6:51 PM
    With dd: 4 weeks