20 Something Moms

chelsea1010
how long until you fit in your pre-prego clothes?
November 19, 2012 at 2:54 PM
How long after baby were you mamas able to fit back into normal clothes? I'm almost 6 weeks PP, and don't think my old clothes are ever gonna fit again. My butt and my hips grew so much, I can barely get my pants up. Lol

Replies

• StrangeDays
    November 19, 2012 at 3:23 PM
    After my first, about 6 months. After my second, about 14 months. Now she's 21 months old, and my pre-baby clothes are big. I'm actually not bragging, I'm complaining. I don't have a bottomless bank account to keep buying clothes that fit! Lol
  • Bitemebetty
    November 19, 2012 at 3:23 PM
    That day. Two weeks pp and all my clothes were to big
  • dipsetgrl06
    November 19, 2012 at 3:27 PM
    My pants size never changed through my pregnancy so I was still able to fit them right after. I had wide hips before pregnancy. I was able to fit most of my shirts right away too since I already had big boobs. Lol A few were stretched out due to my huge belly.
  • Rach0307
    November 19, 2012 at 3:30 PM
    As soon as I gave birth, lol. Well, I wore my regular clothes throughout my pregnancy, too, but had to wear more elastic banded skirts and overalls as my belly grew. I was the same weight I was pre-pregnancy when I left the hospital.
  • merinasmommy
    November 19, 2012 at 3:31 PM
    ill never be able to fit in my jeans from before merina.but im still wearing my pre pregnancy pants and im 31 weeks
  • missamanda86
    November 19, 2012 at 3:33 PM

Me too! And I wore my jeans the whole pregnancy

Quoting TS9509:

I wore pre pregnancy clothes home from the hospital.

• rmfanfgljf
    November 19, 2012 at 3:40 PM
    I won't, its not possible, and I wouldn't want to lol. Pre baby 1 I was a size 3, and way too skinny. Post baby 1 I was in a size 5-7, perfect for me. Post baby 2 I was back in size 5-7 within a week. So post baby 3, and I am currently a size 11-13. I am hoping to get to a size 10 but not sure that is attainable because my hips spread and I have no fat to lose on top of them. I would be happy if I could lose my gut, slim my thighs and arms, and tone my whole body. I would be happy as long as I have a rockin body even if I am not a size 5 ever again.
  • hippiechik3
    November 19, 2012 at 3:47 PM

After DD 4 or so months after DS 2 months but then I got on BC an gained a crap load of weight. Got my tubes tied an the weight just fell off. It didnt take me long to get the weight off cuz I BF.

• twogirl91
    November 19, 2012 at 3:50 PM

I was able to get back down the the same pant size in about 4 months after my first child, but I couldn't wear my old clothes, my hips had changed so I had to buy a different style of pants, and I went up a shirt size because my boobs grew like 2 cup sizes, after my second son.....well.....it's been 5 months and I'm still 2 sizes bigger in pants than I used to be. I'm getting there though.

• PeaceMuch
    November 19, 2012 at 3:52 PM
    2 weeks. But I didn't gain much and didn't really get big.

20 Something Moms