20 Something Moms

Featured Posts
NicoleMoegi
Hey, just moved to St. Louis Park... have a 3 yr old daughter.... looking for ppl to hang out with.
November 18, 2012 at 7:38 PM

I'm 28, married.. n live with my husband n 3 yr old daughter. I work full time day shifts at a nursing home as a  nursing assistant... just wondering if there's anyone out there that lives in or around st. louis park that would ever wanna hang out or do something........ since we just moved here like a month ago, i haven't met anyone and I'm getting bored..... Please someone text me if you wanna hang out!! I'm laid back n outgoing... 612-423-4763

Replies

• amonkeymom
    November 18, 2012 at 8:23 PM

Welcome to CafeMom... for security reasons (because this is a public group on a public website) you might want to remove your phone number.

• Ali5683
    by Ali5683
    November 19, 2012 at 11:32 AM

I live in Sioux Falls, SD but that is still 4 hours away. My son is 3 years old and I'm 29. We have some in common. Too bad we're not closer...

• itsblissmas
    November 19, 2012 at 12:30 PM

I'm not near you but I was going to say the same thing. =)

Quoting amonkeymom:

Welcome to CafeMom... for security reasons (because this is a public group on a public website) you might want to remove your phone number.

• bamababe1975
    November 20, 2012 at 12:30 PM

Hi there and welcome to the group! I don't live in your area but I also recommend removing your phone number from your post. You can always share it via PM if you still want to. :)

***Check out The Marketplace!***

• LancesMom
    November 21, 2012 at 10:14 AM

welcomeNice to meet you!

• babyjen314
    November 21, 2012 at 10:16 AM
    I've lived here my entire life and I have no idea what u mean by St. Louis Park. Lol
  • babyjen314
    November 21, 2012 at 10:16 AM
    And I'm a nurse asst too but at a hospital. More specific about where u live? Just the area.

20 Something Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts