20 Something Moms

Featured Posts
erin708
leap pad 2 vs innotab 2
by erin708
November 18, 2012 at 5:43 PM
Sorry if this has been posted already. I've been doing some research and just want to know if any of u have these. And what do u think of it. Tia!

Replies

• PeaceMuch
    November 18, 2012 at 6:14 PM
    There are youtube videos comparing the two
  • babiegurl47
    November 18, 2012 at 6:15 PM
    Bumping this. My kids are getting one for Christmas. Not sure which one yet. Maybe 1 of each since I have 2 kids.
  • amonkeymom
    November 18, 2012 at 8:04 PM

We don't have either one, but here's a bump for you.

• itsblissmas
    November 19, 2012 at 12:28 PM

We have a Leap Pad but my one kid ruined by trying to clean it. He used a soaked Lysol Disinfectant wipe. LOL! Anyway, I don't know anything about the Innotab 2 but my kids loved the Leap Pad while they had it. :o)

• bamababe1975
    November 20, 2012 at 12:29 PM

I've seen more people say good things about the Leap Pad than the Innotab.

• ColieO
    by ColieO
    November 20, 2012 at 12:29 PM
    I think both are overpriced.
  • shimbo941
    November 20, 2012 at 12:44 PM
    I got the leappad2 but if I can get the nabi2 on blackfriday then ill return the leappad. The nabi is designed specifically for their age group and has great reviews. I mostly want it cause it can play movies also unlike the others so I figured it would be great for trips
  • Lovin_mybaby5
    November 20, 2012 at 1:47 PM

im do the same research now. I want one of them for my dd my sil and mil and I are going black friday shopping for one but i cant decied which on

• Liz.Sisk
    November 20, 2012 at 5:03 PM
    My daughter has the Innotab 2.she tends to throw it sometimes but she loves taking pictures with it. It's definitely durable. If you download the games and activities its a lot cheaper than buying them in store
  • ragitty
    by ragitty
    November 20, 2012 at 5:06 PM

I have been researching the same thing and I am thinnking innotab 2 because of the SD card slot

20 Something Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN