20 Something Moms

lala-g
Pregnancy and dry skin
by lala-g
November 18, 2012 at 3:44 AM

What facial cleaners or moisturizers have you used?  I used cetaphil cream on the dry flaky patches on my face and it just started burning.   I dont try to wash it without knowing what I can use.... 

Also, Bio Oil?  Or just cocoa butter for stretch marks

Replies

• frndlyfn
    November 18, 2012 at 3:46 AM

Keep hydrated and Lanolin(sp) cream is good for dry skin.  not sure which if either are better for stretch marks since i didnt use anything for mine.  Aloe would also be safe for treating dry skin.  I used aveeno face wash during pregnancy.  I would wash face while in shower.

• tiarra7022
    November 18, 2012 at 10:17 AM

I wash in the shower with the apricot scrub helps take off the skin. I use a sugar scrub for the rest of my body that I make myself but this year has been horrible my whole body is patches of dry skin

• madimama22
    November 18, 2012 at 11:50 AM

my lips get super dry when preg

• Keatonzmom
    November 19, 2012 at 8:16 AM

I just use a clean and clear exfoliated face wash that helps get the dry flaky patches off my face then use cetaphil for after. That's weird that it is burning. Maybe talk to your doctor because I don't think that is normal for cetaphil a non-sented recommended face lotion to burn like that. 

• VictoriousTory
    November 19, 2012 at 8:28 AM

I use neutrogena naturals moisturizer for my face... its kinda pricey... 12 bucks for a bottle... but it really helps dry skin!!! And its not oily and doesn't clog pores. 

20 Something Moms