20 Something Moms

Featured Posts
hippiechik3
Thanksgiving
November 18, 2012 at 3:05 AM

Are you haveing a huge dinner with family or a small one at home?

Ill be doing a small one at home.

Replies

• steffielou_who
    November 18, 2012 at 3:07 AM
    We will do ours at home on Wednesday and are going to our inlaws on Thursday! :) we will have two days of turkey!
  • LoveVenus
    November 18, 2012 at 3:08 AM

A small/big dinner jusst hubby and i with the 4 kiddos.I mean small/big because it's just us and big because i dont cook all those dishes everyday lol

• MJuliet
    by MJuliet
    November 18, 2012 at 3:27 AM
    We have two grandparents and one great grandparent for our little twins so we have to stop at every house and eat! I think I might bring out my old maturnity pants just for te occasion!
  • kaiser10123
    November 18, 2012 at 3:37 AM
    I just met my Dad for the first time (I'm 24 years old btw) and he invited me and my family to join them. It will be our 1st Holliday together.
  • mnmo3bb
    by mnmo3bb
    November 18, 2012 at 3:38 AM
    Small one, just us... Would have gone home this year but I am due Dec 3rd...Was going to have company but cancer has ruined everything in my husband's side and mine... :/
  • haydensmom4610
    November 18, 2012 at 8:32 AM
    Big dinner with family :)
  • joyfullem
    November 18, 2012 at 8:56 AM
    We re having a huge one I think with about 20peple. At our house I honestly think it'd the most expensive holiday! We have to do it ina rented or reserved place to have enough room!
  • Courtney610
    November 18, 2012 at 9:08 AM
    Small one at home.
  • beco8627
    November 18, 2012 at 9:09 AM
    I'm just doing it at home with the hub and our 2 boys. I love to cook, and its just so much less stress for us to do our own thing. Not to mention family situations are full of drama this yr and I don't feel like being a part of it :)
  • BrownEyedGirl86
    November 18, 2012 at 9:10 AM
    It will be 5 of us
    But I'm making an immense amour if food
    Turkey crn broccoli green beans mashed potatoes gravy sweet potatoes stuffing
    Apple pie pumpkin pie pudding and pudding pie
    Pepperoni and cheese and crackers
    Fresh mozzarella and tomatoes
    Stuffed shells and tomatoe sauce

20 Something Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email