20 Something Moms

Petyonsmommy
robe?
November 16, 2012 at 9:44 PM
Hi ladies I've been gone for a while and I just started back up...I noticed I haven't seen robe around its she ok? last time I was on she was going threw somethings if I remember right.she popped in to my head today because she already made me laugh just wanted to know if she's been around...

Replies

• PeaceMuch
    November 16, 2012 at 10:15 PM
    EVERYONE says that. Lol

Quoting Petyonsmommy:

I haven't seen get in MC either :-(

Side note...every time I see your sn I read it as peach much lol idk why tho lol

Quoting PeaceMuch:

She doesn't have a new name. She mainly posts in MC and our other group. She has also been writing her blog..she pops in here and there.

Quoting ashleigh24:

I think I saw her the other day on here. She has a new name. I can't remember for sure though.

Ok so my "other day" could have been like last week. Lol
  • Petyonsmommy
    November 16, 2012 at 10:19 PM
    Lol I don't know why I do but I think is cute lol if you ever change your name on here you should so do peachmuch lol

Quoting PeaceMuch:

EVERYONE says that. Lol

Quoting Petyonsmommy:

I haven't seen get in MC either :-(

Side note...every time I see your sn I read it as peach much lol idk why tho lol

Quoting PeaceMuch:

She doesn't have a new name. She mainly posts in MC and our other group. She has also been writing her blog..she pops in here and there.

Quoting ashleigh24:

I think I saw her the other day on here. She has a new name. I can't remember for sure though.

• ThatsTheWayItIs
    November 16, 2012 at 10:21 PM
    Bump for robe
  • TexasWife
    November 16, 2012 at 10:47 PM

I am not sure she is spending a lot of time on here

• ashleigh24
    November 16, 2012 at 11:01 PM
    Ok so I was gone for awhile too then. Lol I'm way out of the loop.

Quoting PeaceMuch:

Oh..she changed it to that like a year ago..lol!

Quoting ashleigh24:

O I'm sorry I thought it was robe is back or something like that. Maybe I'm just crazy ;)

Quoting PeaceMuch:

Quoting ashleigh24:

• Robe739IsBack
    November 16, 2012 at 11:04 PM
    Hi! :)

I'm here. Thanks to one of my CM/FB friends, who PMed me a link to your post!

I don't get on CM much anymore & only post anon in MC group now.

My phone won't show me new posts & such, so I have to search each of my groups seperately. :/ it's a pain in the butt. -_-

Anyways, How are you doing?? I hope life is treating you well! <3

I'd update you, but I don't know how long you have been gone for?
  • kyuteangl88
    November 16, 2012 at 11:05 PM
    I miss her, I've been wondering about her, Darlula, and Catherine, and some others but I'm not in here much anymore, I miss how this group used to be.
  • Robe739IsBack
    November 16, 2012 at 11:07 PM
    don't miss me. <3 I'm here! ;)

Quoting TattoodMommy19:

I miss her. <3
  • Petyonsmommy
    November 16, 2012 at 11:09 PM
    Yay Robe lol last I remember you were worried you might be pregnant if I remember right lol...

Quoting Robe739IsBack:

Hi! :)

I'm here. Thanks to one of my CM/FB friends, who PMed me a link to your post!

I don't get on CM much anymore & only post anon in MC group now.

My phone won't show me new posts & such, so I have to search each of my groups seperately. :/ it's a pain in the butt. -_-

Anyways, How are you doing?? I hope life is treating you well! <3

I'd update you, but I don't know how long you have been gone for?
  • Robe739IsBack
    November 16, 2012 at 11:10 PM
    I'm here. <3 I just don't post or reply very often anymore. :)

I agree. I really miss the way our group used to be. :(

(No offense to her at all) but, shit changed once 504 started posting in MC & the crazies followed her back to this group to stalk her. :/

Before that, the group was so much more friendly & peaceful! <3

Quoting kyuteangl88:

I miss her, I've been wondering about her, Darlula, and Catherine, and some others but I'm not in here much anymore, I miss how this group used to be.

20 Something Moms