20 Something Moms

oneproudmamma
My Baby Girls Eye (pic)
November 11, 2012 at 9:10 PM

My daugthers eye lid is purple and it looks like its dropping, am about to take her in the ER just waiting for my aunt to get here to watch my other babies (they are in bed they have school) anyway I just thought I would ask you other mommies cause its freaking me out, it has not been like that all day I just noticed it about 30 mins ago while giving her a bath, so i got her ready to go to the er, Anyone ever seen something like this??

<br><br> answer for them about the carseat, I know how its suppose to be the bottom is not hatched, I had put her in the carseat right when I noticed her eye I didnt know my aunt wasnt at home she lives 5 mins away til I called her to see if she could come over and stay with my other babies. and thanks for all who answered about her eye I will do a update as soon as I know something, just waiting on my aunt to get here, and she does not act like it hurts I felt around it when she was in the tub and she did not cry or respone she just blinked lol. but I am still gonna take her in cause I have never seen anything like that

Replies

• babie113
    November 11, 2012 at 9:12 PM
    Has she fallen bumped her head or anything
  • SB2217
    by SB2217
    November 11, 2012 at 9:13 PM
    Sorry, no help. Hope your little girl is ok and its nothing bad!
    (Btw, be prepared for the bashing on the car seat.)
  • deputygirls28
    Was she rubbing it?
  • haileys_mommy06
    Maybe she got a bug bite on her eye?
  • LoveVenus
    November 11, 2012 at 9:14 PM

Did she rub her face an accidentlly scratched her eye?That happen to my son.when their young although their nail are paper thin they are still sharp.Or maybe it can  be a blanket or something that was close to her face that irrataed her eye.Some babies are not good when it comes to polyester have to wear 100% cotton like my son had to

• oneproudmamma
    November 11, 2012 at 9:15 PM

whats wrong with the carseat lol?

Quoting SB2217:

• EslingerCrew11
    November 11, 2012 at 9:16 PM
    Maybe soap got in it and irritated it?

And no bashing here but her chest clip should be at armpit level & a little snugger :)
  • SB2217
    by SB2217
    November 11, 2012 at 9:17 PM
    The straps are too loose and the chest clip should be at armpit level.

Quoting oneproudmamma:

Quoting SB2217:

• danijean
    November 11, 2012 at 9:17 PM
    Nit bashing just answering your question. The straps need to be snug on her shoulder and the chest clip she be higher on her chest.

I hope her eye is okay.

Quoting oneproudmamma:

Quoting SB2217:

• ZakkarysMom
    November 11, 2012 at 9:18 PM
    Whats wrong with the car seat? The straps? Im sure she will tighten them before she leaves. When my son was little he hated being confined so I left the straps of the car seat loose before putting him into the car. It helped so he wasnt screaming bloody murder.

Quoting SB2217:

20 Something Moms